Geddy Announces 'In Conversation' Tour!

Jag2112

13 minutes ago, zepphead said:

Maybe next time it will be Geddy AND Alex ....... perhaps playing music?? .... Only sayin'!!!!!:smile:

🤞that would be so 😎

• Like 1

On 12/13/2023 at 6:36 AM, BigMontanaSKY said:

I'm glad he got to do this tour.

Going to one and watching the half-dozen or so others that are on you tube I kind of get the sense that this book tour is a victory lap and giving him the closure that he didn't get from R40.

18 hours ago, ytserush said:

Going to one and watching the half-dozen or so others that are on you tube I kind of get the sense that this book tour is a victory lap and giving him the closure that he didn't get from R40.

He does need attention. I think it's mostly that. 

• Like 1

On 12/16/2023 at 10:06 PM, ytserush said:

He was certainly very keen to have British audiences in particular experience the R40 tour.  The current run of shows may have an element of atonement about them.

• Like 3

During the London show he talked about why they couldn't do any UK and EU shows. It was a heartbreaking explanation... I was there and had to wipe away a few tears during the second half of the evening... Pretty emotional stuff... Especially with Alex sitting there by his side.

Edited by Catch The Mystery
  • Like 2