The Official 2023-24 NHL Season Thread

Rhyta

In Toronto's next five games, they have a two game back-to-back New York road trip, and a three game home stand.  Tonight, they are in New York, to play against New York Islanders, which Toronto, lost 4-3 in overtime, and on Tues., they are in New York, to play against New York Rangers, which Toronto, won 7-3.  On the road, they are 7-2-4.  On Thurs., they are in Toronto, to play against Columbus, which Toronto, lost 6-5 in overtime, Sat., to play against Pittsburgh, which Toronto, won 7-0, and next Tues., to play against New York Rangers, which Toronto, lost 5-2.  At home, they are 9-5-2.  Auston Matthews, scored seven goals to give him twenty-five in twenty-nine games.

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Oilers 4 Hawks 1 :zzz: It's not worth staying up for these games. Bedard will get his point(s) and that's the only highlight. Pathetic. This team made no progress in six years. We need an experienced GM and coach, not 'learning on the job' guys. 9-18-1 

• Like 1

I enjoyed going to The Bruins game in Boston last Saturday.   The B's played The Arizona  Coyotes and The B's won 5-3.

Its always an adventure going to the TD Garden. (Boston Garden i still call it).  

The Fans really really get into it.  I love it!

Go B's

PS i work a lot of overtime so i treated myself to a Bruins windbreaker jacket.  $140.00 . 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

And then the Blues blow into town!

And in all that, one assist for 88.  :tongue:  I shouldn't be like that. Just found a video of every Kane goal for the Hawks, and I intend to watch it. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

Bye, bye, Berube, and thanks for the memories. Banners hang forever.

That was a shock, surprised they let him go.  Seems to be in the air lately with Edmonton and Minnesota getting new coaches. :confused:

• Like 3

Avs get another win, Rantenen has scored again and MacKinnon continues his points streak.  :aliendance:  This is much better :biggrin:

Edited by Rhyta
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Kraken 7 Hawks 1 :rolleyes: Richardson fired as Hawks coach...December's Fool!  :nyanya: 9-19-1  

If he does go, you can hire Berube, be bottom of the league in January, and still win the Cup! Oh, wait, why would I want that for the Blackhawks? :biggrin::hockey1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nova Carmina said:

If he does go, you can hire Berube, be bottom of the league in January, and still win the Cup! Oh, wait, why would I want that for the Blackhawks? :biggrin::hockey1:

No, thanks. Not crazy about the Rolling Stones. 

On 12/13/2023 at 11:37 AM, blackhawkrush said:

And in all that, one assist for 88.  :tongue:  I shouldn't be like that. Just found a video of every Kane goal for the Hawks, and I intend to watch it. 

Review: Not enough Foley, but at least I could feast on the depressing voices of the other teams' play-by-play guys.   :firedevil:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Kraken 7 Hawks 1 :rolleyes: Richardson fired as Hawks coach...December's Fool!  :nyanya: 9-19-1  

It's in the air obviously, I heard he got some flak for sitting Bedard out late in games.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2023 at 11:35 PM, blackhawkrush said:

Have they really fired Richardson?  None of the NHL sites have shown anything about it since you posted this..:confused:

Bruins lost to the Rangers yesterday.  Swayman made 32 saves  but Trocheck  squeezed one by him 2:03 into overtime. 

David Pastrnak  got a 5 minute major penalty  for boarding and game misconduct. 

They play The rangers pretty often so the B's have another shot.   :hockey2: