And....MORE new 8mm footage!

BetterCallSaul

On 7/26/2023 at 7:44 PM, grep said:

First Federation forever.

Now it's time to have some Tranya. 

I caught that too!!  Wild!  I've never heard any of the guys say anything about Star Trek before, but I always figured Neil in particular would likely have been a fan to some degree.

• Like 2

That was amazing!

I did not know they had projections that early in the timeline - I had NEVER seen the "priests" image before!

Also didn't know the double necks were used live for some of those songs - Bytor, etc.

And what was with the tiny guitar Alex was playing at the end of the show?!

• Like 3

That was awesome!

Wish we had the entire show but still - what we have that somebody was wise enough to film and preserve - wow!!  I will take it & count myself lucky.

It really helps to show just how awesome Rush was live back in their early prime.  I did not get to see them live until the Presto tour.  Makes me envious of those who were able to see them back then.

One nice thing (although it is a 2 aged sword) nobody is holding up a cell phone!!  Yes, with those we get a lot of concert footage captured but they are so obnoxious (IMO).  Nice to see a concert where everybody is enjoying the band and capturing it in their heads.  Let others film the show.

Thanks for posting this.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2023 at 4:38 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

Here's another classic, also from Kitchener.  Despite many very brief clips (please read the description in link), there's still lots of really fantastic moments to see...and hear!

Enjoy-

:ROCK: Twilight Zone :ROCK: