Albums You've Listened To Today, V.9

The Cat 3

20 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

Pearl Jam-Gigaton

I've come to the conclusion that PJ just is not it with me.  and that's OK they have fans.  they're fine without me, lol  i have the first 3 that i love.

Mick

My son was quizzing me on music clips last night and Evenflow came on.  What a great jam.  But I'm with you, beyond Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy, there's not much I like...or need to like.

• Like 1

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/30/2023 at 5:12 PM, goose said:

My son was quizzing me on music clips last night and Evenflow came on.  What a great jam.  But I'm with you, beyond Ten, Vs. and Vitalogy, there's not much I like...or need to like.

I swear to god you guys make me feel crazy for loving their discography so damn much!!

I actually don't know why I find their entire body of work so captivating. They are truly special to me, at the moment they are easily my number one band.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Segue Myles said:

I swear to god you guys make me feel crazy for loving their discography so damn much!!

I actually don't know why I find their entire body of work so captivating. They are truly special to me, at the moment they are easily my number one band.

you don't have to feel crazy. i don't blame you for anything.  PJ is incredibly talented.  dthere's a reason they've endured after all.

it's just where they went musically doesn't excite me.  is that my failing?  could be.  Cause there are moments that catch me.  i just find most albums a big chore to sit through.

Mick

• Like 2

3 hours ago, bluefox4000 said:

you don't have to feel crazy. i don't blame you for anything.  PJ is incredibly talented.  dthere's a reason they've endured after all.

it's just where they went musically doesn't excite me.  is that my failing?  could be.  Cause there are moments that catch me.  i just find most albums a big chore to sit through.

Mick

Yeah maybe. The fact I have no idea what to recommend to help says it all. You really either click or you don't. 

But yay for the first three albums!

• Like 1

Taylor Swift- Folklore

The Gaslight Anthem- The '59 Sound

The Juliana Theory- Emotion Is Dead

The Killers- Rebel Diamonds 

Four of my top five acts at the moment (the other being Pearl Jam, who got a break from me today).

• Like 1

The Killers- Battle Born

The Killers- Imploding The Mirage

My top two from this band, easy 

• Like 1