Last movie you watched, v.2

yyz305

16 hours ago, Super25Smasher said:

What'd you think? I loved this one.

It was ok, not as good as the original.  

(Mean Girls)  The new one out in theaters.

Edited by Chicken hawk

On 1/23/2024 at 12:04 PM, Principled Man said:

Arrival-Heptapod.png

2 hours ago, Timbale said:

This is a sci-fi masterpiece.

Indeed it is!  I give it an A+ grade, but there is one line in it that really annoyed me:

You know, I've had my head tilted up to the stars for as long as I can remember.

You know what surprised me the most? It wasn't meeting them. It was meeting you.

That last sentence was so predictable, I bet everyone who had watched the film said it before Ian said it!  :biggrin:  I said it.  I've heard other people say it.    

This armchair director would have changed that line.  Maybe something like....

You know, I've had my head tilted up to the stars for as long as I can remember.

But now that the stars are here, I'd rather look at you.  :blush2:  (or something like that...) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, invisible airwave said:

Hell yes.  Best movie of 2016 and Adams' best performance of her career.  Love Emma Stone but she should have won the Oscar.

Interstellar and Arrival should be a matched set on everyone's Blu-ray shelf.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Principled Man said:

Indeed it is!  I give it an A+ grade, but there is one line in it that really annoyed me:

You know what surprised me the most? It wasn't meeting them. It was meeting you.

That last sentence was so predictable, I bet everyone who had watched the film said it before Ian said it!  :biggrin:  I said it.  I've heard other people say it.    

This armchair director would have changed that line.  Maybe something like....

But now that the stars are here, I'd rather look at you.  :blush2:  (or something like that...) 

Hard agree.