Rush Lock and Key Music Video (Lost Proshot footage?)

TheGhostRider

I was watching the music video for Lock and Key and I noticed how some of the footage looks like it was shot in concert during the HYF tour. Its definitely not from A Show Of Hands. And it’s not from the news footage that exists from Halifax. Does anybody know where this footage was shot? It starts around 2:56 in the music video.

Wasn't Lock and Key included on the laserdisc version of the ASoH concert vid? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?

I believe so.

Yes.

I recently ripped the audio from an ISO of the old Laserdisk.

Wasn't Lock and Key included on the laserdisc version of the ASoH concert vid? Or am I remembering that incorrectly?

I believe so.

Yes.

I recently ripped the audio from an ISO of the old Laserdisk.

Yeah on the old school releases of a A Show Of Hands Lock and Key was only included on the Laserdisc. I heard that they included it by itself on the R40 Boxset though for some reason.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, that was shot in New York for the Hold Your Fire album as a stand alone video for Hold Your Fire. I seem to recall there was a casting call for the audience. I found out too late and missed it Either that or I'm mixing it up with the Superconductor photo shoot for Presto.

But yeah, this was a bonus for the Laserdisc that was re-released for R40.

• Like 1

If I'm not mistaken, that was shot in New York for the Hold Your Fire album as a stand alone video for Hold Your Fire. I seem to recall there was a casting call for the audience. I found out too late and missed it Either that or I'm mixing it up with the Superconductor photo shoot for Presto.

I neve realized that it's on R40. LOL.

And here I am thinking I scored some ancient gold by digging up that laserdisc source. Oh well.

• Like 1

I neve realized that it's on R40. LOL.

And here I am thinking I scored some ancient gold by digging up that laserdisc source. Oh well.

Think it's either on the bonus disc or the exclusive Best Buy bonus disc.

• Like 1