Foos

custom55

The only "horror"movie I may ever watch willingly. It looks like a blast and a half! This has to be based on the creepy studio they recorded Medicine At Midnight in, right? The one that was so disturbing that they decided to make a shorter record so they could get out of there faster?
  • Like 1

The only "horror"movie I may ever watch willingly. It looks like a blast and a half! This has to be based on the creepy studio they recorded Medicine At Midnight in, right? The one that was so disturbing that they decided to make a shorter record so they could get out of there faster?

It was crap, so they could have just not bothered

It was there best album since Wasting Light! :P

I'm actually not sure of that, but I irrationally love most everything The Foos have done since 2011.

I'm actually not sure of that, but I irrationally love most everything The Foos have done since 2011.

It doesn't come close to Sonic Highways!

• Like 1

The mind can conjure up all kinds of things.

The mind can conjure up all kinds of things.

And sometimes the mind doesn't need to do any conjuring of its own...

It doesn't come close to Sonic Highways!

I do love that record.