VOLBEAT: "Servant Of The Mind" Is A Modern Melodic Metal Masterpiece! GET IT!

RUSHHEAD666

Does anyone have the new VOLBEAT yet?

I can't get enough of this record! It's fukking killer!!

A few songs have a very haunting Dead Kennedys guitar sound! I love East Bay Ray!

I will keep it short, but I think this album deserves a thread!

Not even sure there is an OFFICIAL VOLBEAT THREAD on here. I might have started one many years ago when I flew up to see them in Seattle in 2016!

I just saw them again locally at The Fox in Oakland. One of my favorite venues and they shredded my ass. Total kick ass riff-o-matic metal!!! Fast and furious and to the point.

No filler.

Just thriller.

VOLBEAT RULES!!!!

I saw Volbeat on a tour with Slipknot, Gojira and Behemoth a couple years ago. They served as a good cool down band before Slipknot came on.

Well I think that's cool! That's one hell of a heavy bill.

Volbeat sounded so tame and lite compared to the other three. It was like "why is this soft rock band on the bill?" Lol.

• Like 1

I saw Volbeat on a tour with Slipknot, Gojira and Behemoth a couple years ago. They served as a good cool down band before Slipknot came on.

Well I think that's cool! That's one hell of a heavy bill.

Volbeat sounded so tame and lite compared to the other three. It was like "why is this soft rock band on the bill?" Lol.

I know! That is a weird addition on that bill! But good for them! I remember when Ghost opened for Opeth and Mastodon. Thought that was weird, but yet again an excellent triple bill.

I will never forget seeing Bob Dylan open for Aerosmith.

Very odd.

I saw Volbeat support Metallica in Belfast. They are an excellent, diverse band.

That is one hell of a bill too buddy!!

Hope all is well! Merry Christmas!!!

Cranking some live ACCEPT tonight! LIVE BLIND FURY TOUR!

Have a great Christmas Earl. Keep on rockin!!!!!

750b6430c4015d64ca4e9bac91fc48ea.jpg

• Like 1

I saw Volbeat support Metallica in Belfast. They are an excellent, diverse band.

That is one hell of a bill too buddy!!

Hope all is well! Merry Christmas!!!

Cranking some live ACCEPT tonight! LIVE BLIND FURY TOUR!

Have a great Christmas Earl. Keep on rockin!!!!!

750b6430c4015d64ca4e9bac91fc48ea.jpg

Thank you my brother!! I will rock until I die!!

I love the pic you posted. You and I are connected.

I'm about to watch the Christmas Horror Movie "KRAMPUS!"

ROCK ON!!

• Like 1

They got some stick a while back over here for walking off stage a couple of songs into the set & not returning. They blamed sound issues but the punters said it was fine. I wasn't there so who knows?

The only song of theirs I really know is Seal the Deal & that's only because I learnt it from a tab in a guitar mag. Good song that one.

• Like 1

They got some stick a while back over here for walking off stage a couple of songs into the set & not returning. They blamed sound issues but the punters said it was fine. I wasn't there so who knows?

The only song of theirs I really know is Seal the Deal & that's only because I learnt it from a tab in a guitar mag. Good song that one.

That's fuckking crazy Jonny!

Everything in life is a HIT OR MISS!

Seen VOLBEAT twice and the blew my fuckking metal mind!

I love that you can play that song on guitar. YOU ROCK!

Love you buddy!

MERRY AXEMAS!!!

I'm in a full blown ACCEPT MODE!

I'm "RESTLESS AND WILD" TONIGHT!

• Like 2

Are they German?

Danish. Very cool band that I've never seen live. They're one of the last bands I discovered in the "traditional" way of going to a music store and trying something new. I was in Copenhagen, went to a record store and asked for a recommendation of a new Danish metal band, and they recommended Volbeat.

There was an iconic weekend in Toronto where Maiden played on Saturday with Ghost as an opening act, and Metallica and Volbeat played on Sunday. Janes Hetfield was in the middle of the crowd for Maiden, but I didn't see him...I met Rob Caggiano, Volbeat's guitar player, between Ghost and Maiden, and took a picture with him. That weekend would have been Earl's Heaven!

Edited by Rod in Toronto

Love the album!

Going to see them and Ghost in February.

YES!

I can't wait! Going to Reno to see them on Opening Night! Can't wait!!! I'm taking my DAD AGAIN TO SEE GHOST! It will be my dad's third time seeing GHOST! EPIC!

Edited by RUSHHEAD666

Are they German?

Danish Baby! Damn your SAINTS SUCK!!! AINTS! LOL!

That was the preseason squad with a few starters. That Book isn't even our 3rd string QB, he's the 4th string, a rookie who hadn't played a single game in the NFL before last night. And we had 22 players out, and that's not including injuries or players on IR. We only had 28 players in the dome out of the usual 53 man roster.

Are they German?

That was the preseason squad with a few starters. That Book isn't even our 3rd string QB, he's the 4th string, a rookie who hadn't played a single game in the NFL before last night. And we had 22 players out, and that's not including injuries or players on IR. We only had 28 players in the dome out of the usual 53 man roster.

I like HILL Pat, but man, last night was one of the worst NFL games EVER.

Yeah we can all thank COVID. It's all fuckked. Half the Raiders have COVID.

Now Wentz is on the COVID LIST.

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

RIP JOHN MADDEN!!!! I LOVE THAT MAN! LEGEND!

• Like 1

Are they German?

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

We're f***ed for this year anyway, we've already lost the division title after 4 titles in a row. I think we need a new QB in 2022. Hill is best as a gadget player.

• Like 1

Are they German?

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

We're f***ed for this year anyway, we've already lost the division title after 4 titles in a row. I think we need a new QB in 2022. Hill is best as a gadget player.

Yep! It's over buddy. Raiders still have a 33% chance to make the Wild Card. Even with Wentz on Covid, they won't beat the Colts on the road.

Are they German?

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

Yep! It's over buddy. Raiders still have a 33% chance to make the Wild Card. Even with Wentz on Covid, they won't beat the Colts on the road.

What's gonna happen in the Raiders offseason? Who will be head coach? Will they blow up the team? Is it over in Vegas for Carr?

• Like 1

Are they German?

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

What's gonna happen in the Raiders offseason? Who will be head coach? Will they blow up the team? Is it over in Vegas for Carr?

All great questions.

The Raiders will blow it all up. They will search for a new head coach. Carr will be going to the Steelers. GM Idiot FIRED. Train Wreck City.

• Like 1

Are they German?

FUKK IT!

JUST WIN BABY!

All great questions.

The Raiders will blow it all up. They will search for a new head coach. Carr will be going to the Steelers. GM Idiot FIRED. Train Wreck City.

• Like 1