THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

10 minutes ago, invisible airwave said:

You got a fast car. I got a plan to get us out of here.

Sn9d9Tf.jpeg

How the times have changed. That car would not be able to get away from quite a number of often affordable modern ho-hum hatchbacks and family sedans, even crossover SUVs.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Why are minivans so despised? They have lots of room for your gear and/or people. The drive okay and get reasonable mpg. So what if they're associated with soccer moms. Function over form.

Minivans are the ultimate practical vehicle. The so called “3 row SUV” is for idiots who want a shittier version of it for way more money, because they are afraid of a shape and a stigma in their head 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Having trouble getting full time work down there?

My sister works remotely for Discover Card and I endorse that job for anyone who generically wants to make $20+/hr with full benefits 

I’ll look into it. Hopefully I will be getting wifi soon. I’m getting free wifi through my ACP voucher which is cool, but it’s all bottom-of-the-barrel providers with shit customer service, so who knows when that’ll happen. They shipped us a modem with no power cable lmao, it might take a few tries for this shit to go right. 

17 hours ago, BastillePark said:

Shindig or hootnanny? 

hootenanny ftw

• Haha 1

I’m going to give my state’s Vocational Rehabilitation services a try. Maybe then I can go to school. 

New Study: Says that EV drivers are 22% more likely to throw a bag of puppies out their car window on to the freeway than ICE drivers.

• Haha 1

On 2/10/2024 at 7:26 AM, JohnRogers said:

Checked the weather, time to fire up the '78 Dodge later.

Old car is old

Im happy I didn’t start driving until fuel injection was ubiquitous 

11 hours ago, JohnRogers said:

New Study: Says that EV drivers are 22% more likely to throw a bag of puppies out their car window on to the freeway than ICE drivers.

Tiny dick useless pickup truck drivers are like 300% more likely to run over what they think are turtles on road shoulders 

born losers throwing bought weight around

they kill each other and thin the herd but not enough enough

we can’t ask god to do all the work 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Tiny dick useless pickup truck drivers are like 300% more likely to run over what they think are turtles on road shoulders 

born losers throwing bought weight around

they kill each other and thin the herd but not enough enough

we can’t ask god to do all the work 

Dang, this got dark. 

38 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

Dang, this got dark. 

It’s important to take a break from dead band forum shitposting and stand for something every once in a while

Like fast trains and proper bike lanes

paint is not a proper bike lane, it’s a loose suggestion to drivers to not murder

This one time we were camping in the west desert in the middle of nowhere but 300’ from an abandoned trailer and some good old boys came up on it at 3am and after checking it out for a while idled around the area and definitely noticed our tent and truck. Seemed like they were up to no good. Shittiest half hour of my life, with my hand on a pistol wondering what kind of chance I alone would have with 26 rounds against possibly hopped up bad boys. Ended up wondering if there was a body in that trailer. 

Excessive gun freedoms are pretty stupid sometimes. Buddies were camping on the edge of a res in the middle of nowhere and a dude across the narrow river started firing shots in their direction around midnight. They left and called 911 with their minuscule cell service and amazingly they caught the guy within an hour. DPR-drunk driving down dirt two tracks angry and willing to shoot at shit 

Edited by That One Guy

Saw a video of a guy that drew a gun on a drawn gun during a robbery and amazingly didn’t die. Dude was fast and lucky as f**k 

If I did carry it would probably be a .22lr or .22magnum small revolver

the best gun is the one you don’t leave at home because it’s too heavy and bulky 

• Like 1