THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

9 hours ago, That One Guy said:

Cost to fill up an EV on Utah electricity: $10

How far my 4Runner goes on $10: 40-60 miles

Bah, call me when Clarkson, Hammond and May covert a Roomba into a vehicle capable of being used on the M1.

On 11/9/2023 at 9:30 PM, That One Guy said:

The younger generation has gotten wise to this. It's a huge part of why "GenZ doesn't drive". The average car owner spends about $10,000/year for the privilege. 80%+ of that is money back in someone's pocket if they forego car ownership in areas where that is convenient.

This is why I'm looking forward to living in a small, bikeable town while my boyfriend and I save up for a car and I repair my credit.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2023 at 8:17 AM, Union 5-3992 said:

Riding a Greyhound cross country 10 years ago was awesome. But I also never want to do it again.

Yeah, he didn't think it was so awesome. Border patrol even stopped them just outside of El Paso and asked everyone to present their papers. My boyfriend thankfully threw all his knives away ahead of time, he said he was never more relieved to be a white Mexican.

Boyfriend is walking around our new town of Jacksonville, AR and scoping out what it's like. He's already talking to people around town, seeking out job prospects AND trying to get a bike. He loves how easy it is to just talk to people, he said everyone in town is very friendly. We're thinking about going to Black churches (I want to stay away from the White Evangelical ones) to get to know our community and become acquainted :)

I love bugs. I also love architecture, interior design and decorating.

Edited by jamie

I have nobody to give or sell my tarantula to :( I wanna take her with me, but I don't want it to kill her.

The Airplane! disco scene. They did this for the bisexuals.

Edited by jamie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, jamie said:

Boyfriend is walking around our new town of Jacksonville, AR and scoping out what it's like. He's already talking to people around town, seeking out job prospects AND trying to get a bike. He loves how easy it is to just talk to people, he said everyone in town is very friendly. We're thinking about going to Black churches (I want to stay away from the White Evangelical ones) to get to know our community and become acquainted :)

There are probably some Methodist churches you can try out to avoid the nutjob evangelicals. But I'll tell ya, if you haven't been to a primarily African American service you may be in for quite a surprise. Not necessarily in a bad way but definitely different.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BastillePark said:

There are probably some Methodist churches you can try out to avoid the nutjob evangelicals. But I'll tell ya, if you haven't been to a primarily African American service you may be in for quite a surprise. Not necessarily in a bad way but definitely different.

I've never been to one, but I know they love to have a good time. It's gonna be intense because it's the South, but still more welcoming.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jamie said:

This is why I'm looking forward to living in a small, bikeable town while my boyfriend and I save up for a car and I repair my credit.

Bikeable and walkable areas are the f***ing best. Land values agree, expensive areas tend to be bikeable and walkable. 

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Bikeable and walkable areas are the f***ing best. Land values agree, expensive areas tend to be bikeable and walkable. 

My wife and I occasionally reminisce about our neighborhood in Enid, OK. We lived right across the street to an access point of the awesome bike/walking trail. Now we live on a steep hill that requires a car ride up or down said hill to get to any decent walk-able area. Our quality of life suffers from it.

• Like 1

Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs

Quite stylish.

And maybe I seem a bit confused,

Yeah maybe, but I got you pegged!

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

But I don't know what to do with those tossed salads and scrambled eggs.

They're callin' again.

Scrambled eggs all over my face. What is a boy to do.

Goodnight, everybody.

I'm very excited to go to community college next year. I'm thinking about taking online courses at Southwest Tennessee Community College.

I genuinely do not like what nicotine does to people. I can't stand being snapped or bitched at by someone who needs a nicotine fix.