THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

9 hours ago, Union 5-3992 said:

I'm starting to have dreams where I forgot my homework 5 years after school 

7 hours ago, That One Guy said:

I have the ones where I forgot to take an entire class and they retroactively revoke my degree seven years later

I keep having ones where I'm still in high school as a 26 year old, just repeating my senior year over and over because my life has gone nowhere. Oh and I'm failing my classes because i haven't done any homework in 8 years.

damn you, fructose intolerance. i want to eat fruit and drink juice without the shits.

Anheuser-Busch stock is right around where it was in February/March, before they dared communicate with a tranny and quietly make them one can

I didn't see any of the GET WOKE GO BROKE hopefuls provide an update on it.

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Anheuser-Busch stock is right around where it was in February/March, before they dared communicate with a tranny and quietly make them one can

I didn't see any of the GET WOKE GO BROKE hopefuls provide an update on it.

$61 to $64 Feb/March, today $55.80. 

8 minutes ago, JohnRogers said:

$61 to $64 Feb/March, today $55.80. 

Tons of $58-60 in Feb/March, $58-59 last week. Gnats-assing this is a lame mental gymnastic.

9 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Tons of $58-60 in Feb/March, $58-59 last week. Gnats-assing this is a lame mental gymnastic.

$66.84 4/3/23

$53.61 5/31/23

Anheuser Busch owns a many-many brands, how is Bud Light doing?

1 hour ago, JohnRogers said:

$66.84 4/3/23

$53.61 5/31/23

Anheuser Busch owns a many-many brands, how is Bud Light doing?

Seriously dude you're coping hard in a strange way that is uncharacteristic of you.

Do you want me to cherry pick two AB stock prices at two different times where they're nearly the same?

Why do I give a shit what the 5/31 price was if the 8/2 price is above it? What does the increase in that time mean? That people got over themselves?

1 hour ago, That One Guy said:

Seriously dude you're coping hard in a strange way that is uncharacteristic of you.

Do you want me to cherry pick two AB stock prices at two different times where they're nearly the same?

Why do I give a shit what the 5/31 price was if the 8/2 price is above it? What does the increase in that time mean? That people got over themselves?

Closed today at $56.11, you brought it up. I’m just sitting in a shady parking space waiting on the wife. Using my Charles Schwab app. Don’t get butt hurt because you’re wrong. 

I don’t care about Bud Light, back in the day I was a beer snob. I didn’t drink that shit. I also don’t care that Bud Light made a promotional case of beer for an influencer, that cosplays a caricatures of what a woman is. Most drinkers of Bud Light probably didn’t care. 

It was the VP of marketing Alissa Heinerscheid who threw Bud Light's traditional customer base under the bus with her snarky remarks. I happen to think it’s great that the cunt got fired, and that people decided to exercise their choice by choose other crappy light beers.

tumblr_p8jizcOnYb1u1j29yo1_540.jpg

BABY CATS

VERY CUTE

Spoiler

how tf do i get rid of this spoiler

7e9d46c84632378adee265cf0db7505340599b6b

i had a semi truck driver get so mad at me because i left several cars' worth of room in front of me during rush hour traffic....... there was a lane merging next to me and I didn

t have to brake once. everyone was able to merge into traffic in front of me with ease, but i was the bad guy for going slow lol.