THE ONLY SPAM THREAD v.25

That One Guy

10 members have voted

1. 1. When did TRF chatroom get taken down?

• May 1st
    • "This year"

We went razor clamming this past Monday. Perfect conditions, no wind, clear skies VERY calm surf which keeps them near the surface which means they were "showing" everywhere and the size was amazing. Nearly every single one was huge. There had only been one dig since February of last year because of domoic acid levels being too high (commonly called red tide) so they've grown and grown. The limit for the rest of the calendar year has been increased from 15 to 20 the population is so plentiful.

If you are a razor clammer, you'll know this is a damned big clam.

lljWJMS.jpg

• Like 1

wife just brought home a huge piece of carrot cake

My wife and I love fookin carrot cake. We don’t eat it much anymore, we found out it’s not healthy like eating carrots. Although, carrot cake makes every weekend better.

unvaccinated

The key to fixing home prices out here, elderly antivax tractor people bbqing themselves and injecting the market with healthy home supply

Home prices are getting better here though. I’m on the prowl. Rough stuff, especially for a stubborn yuppie with ~demands~

wife just brought home a huge piece of carrot cake

My wife and I love fookin carrot cake. We don’t eat it much anymore, we found out it’s not healthy like eating carrots. Although, carrot cake makes every weekend better.

Incredibly delicious and definitely not good for you