Your Top 30 Most Underrated Albums?

_hi_water._

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup. LOVE THIS ALBUM but it was tough to following Sticky Fingers and Exile.

How good is a band when it releases an album with Dancing With Mr. D, Heartbreaker, Angie and Star Star, and it’s considered a step back?

I think the only real difference is there's a couple songs on Goats Head Soup that I don't like that much, whereas there aren't really any songs like that on Exile, or Sticky Fingers, or Let It Bleed. The highs on Goat's Head Soup are probably just about as high as those on the previous albums.

• Like 3

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup. LOVE THIS ALBUM but it was tough to following Sticky Fingers and Exile.

How good is a band when it releases an album with Dancing With Mr. D, Heartbreaker, Angie and Star Star, and it’s considered a step back?

I think the only real difference is there's a couple songs on Goats Head Soup that I don't like that much, whereas there aren't really any songs like that on Exile, or Sticky Fingers, or Let It Bleed. The highs on Goat's Head Soup are probably just about as high as those on the previous albums.

I think Goat's Head Soup is a dud compared to what came before.

:16ton:

Hey, I think Hot Space is underrated.

• Like 1

Hey, I think Hot Space is underrated.

:dweez:

An underrated band. This is their first and best album imo although their last album with original lead singer John Schlitt titled A Different Kind of Crazy is also very good..

R-1691593-1307302393.jpeg.jpg

Going down for the last time is crazy good

I had this album!

I still do.

I'll try naming what I feel to be my thirty personal underrated c.ds, and albums list. I know I'm not including some other ones, and I can think of some more. In not any particular order, they are:

Kiss - Unmasked

Kiss - Music From "the Elder"

Judas Priest - Turbo

Judas Priest - Ram It Down

Iron Maiden - No Prayer For the Dying

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Scorpions - Animal Magnetism

Scorpions - Savage Amusement

Def Leppard - Slang

Sammy Hagar - I Never Said Goodbye

the Alan Parsons Project - Tales of Mystery and Imagination

Yes - Drama