You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

16 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, would you please go away? I'm trying to examine this man. It's all right, I'm a   :pirate:  

Well he did do that, yeah. He was a hard man. Vicious but fair. :hug2:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

Well he did do that, yeah. He was a hard man. Vicious but fair. :hug2:

Well, before he went he left a note this morning and he's very unhappy with your :blush: very unhappy. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

:goodone:   Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say 'ni' at will to old ladies.  

:angry: I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:angry: I feel the time has come to complain about people who make rash complaints without first making sure that those complaints are justified.

Oh, my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office.  :comp:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

You've come to rescue me. I knew someone would. I knew that Simon somewhere out there...  :musik19:

He's looking for a pole no one else knows about. That ties in with the sand. Right. Paint the sand yellow again. Okay, let's get this show on the road. 'Simon of the Sahara.' :wub:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

He's looking for a pole no one else knows about. That ties in with the sand. Right. Paint the sand yellow again. Okay, let's get this show on the road. 'Simon of the Sahara.' :wub:

'The smoke signal version'.  :blaze:  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

No more sherry for me, don't you know. Warner House beat Badger House for the Second Cuppa! Remarkable! :clap:

We shall have a state banquet at St James' Palace! :burger::bacon::hotdog::pizza::macallan:

• Like 2