You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

17 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

I see, and which prize do you have particular eyes on this evening?  :bitchslap: :smash: :blast:

:wub: Tristram and Isolde Phillips, 7.30 Covent Garden Saturday, near Sunday, and afterwards at the Inigo Jones Fish Emporium.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, IbanezJem said:

:wub: Tristram and Isolde Phillips, 7.30 Covent Garden Saturday, near Sunday, and afterwards at the Inigo Jones Fish Emporium.

Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr. 73, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of   :burger:  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

Just two minutes from this thread. The manager Mr. 73, will be pleased to welcome you and introduce you to a wide variety of   :burger:  

:yes:  The TRF team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres, a :burger: -- and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary :burger: -- in fact the team PMed me just before the show that anything could happen, and probably would. So let's have...the :burger:.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

:yes:  The TRF team have chosen as a little hors d'oeuvres, a :burger: -- and I think we can be sure it won't be an ordinary :burger: -- in fact the team PMed me just before the show that anything could happen, and probably would. So let's have...the :burger:.

Oh dear, what's he been telling you now? :facepalm:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Have you been talking to television again, dear? :unsure:

All that'll be left of us will be a map, a compass and a few feet of film, recording our last moments...:rose:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

One day you'll realize there's more to life than culture. There's dirt, and smoke, and good honest sweat! :wagfinger:

Must be sick. :unsure: I don't suppose you could give me a list of their names and addresses could you? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And now your favorite Roman Emperor Julius Caesar as Eddie Waring. :clap:

The line out - and it's into the line out and the Mayor has got the ball again.  :hug2:

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

Plato is in goal, Socrates very much a frontrunner there, and Aristotle as sweeper. :hockey1:

:blink: I'm doing it, er, by laying back on this gutter so I'm kind of guttering and laying back at the same time, and philosophizing.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

:blink: I'm doing it, er, by laying back on this gutter so I'm kind of guttering and laying back at the same time, and philosophizing.

And outstanding in this fine TRF team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield coguoscento, Jimmy Ibanez. :cool:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

And outstanding in this fine TRF team was my man of the match, the arch-thinker, free scheming, scarcely ever to be curbed, midfield coguoscento, Jimmy Ibanez. :cool:

But Raith must be well satisfied with their point.  :aliendance:  

• Like 2