Jump to content

You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3


IbanezJem
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you on the mouse organ, "The Bells of St Mary's." Thank you. :smash:

Well, I can't make up my mind about this   :smash:   I mean, 73 was appalling...  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, blackhawkrush said:

Well, I can't make up my mind about this   :smash:   I mean, 73 was appalling...  

 

47 minutes ago, IbanezJem said:

Dreadful isn't it? :zzz: Switch him off.

 

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the bead repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. :music: :gumby: :music:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

 

At Christmas parties I used to strike myself on the bead repeatedly with blunt instruments while crooning. :music: :gumby: :music:

   :thumbsup:   Frighten the elderly. Guaranteed to break the ice at parties. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, blackhawkrush said:

Look, do you want a proper one?  :blush:  There's no need to be ashamed. 73 owned up. 

 

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of Rush bootleg CDs and DVDs. I've been purposely trying to deceive The Rush Forum's Terms of Service. I've been a bloody fool.  :facepalm:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

All right, I confess, I'm a smuggler. This whole case is crammed full of Rush bootleg CDs and DVDs. I've been purposely trying to deceive The Rush Forum's Terms of Service. I've been a bloody fool.  :facepalm:

I suggest you have a little lie down, my dear.  There is a busy day of concerts and promotional visits tomorrow. :thumbsup:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, blackhawkrush said:

One thing worries me, Fritz. Zey are prisoners and all zey do is the sport. :coy:  :coy:

The bull is heavy, violent, abusive and aggressive with four legs and great sharp teeth, whereas the bull-fighter is only a small, greasy Spaniard. :unsure:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, IbanezJem said:

The bull is heavy, violent, abusive and aggressive with four legs and great sharp teeth, whereas the bull-fighter is only a small, greasy Spaniard. :unsure:

 

The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. :moose:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, 1-0-0-1-0-0-1 said:

 

The llama is a quadruped which lives in big rivers like the Amazon. It has two ears, a heart, a forehead, and a beak for eating honey. But it is provided with fins for swimming. :moose:

Who are you calling Jewish?! I'm not Jewish! I'm a Samaritan! :cheers:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...