You`re No Fun Anymore - Monty Python, Vol. 3

IbanezJem

Is there a promotion involved? :unsure:

But soon Robert began to infect other animals with his startling intelligence. Pussy cats began to arrange mortgages, cocker spaniels began to design supermarkets... Edited by IbanezJem
  • Like 3

But soon Robert began to infect other animals with his startling intelligence. Pussy cats began to arrange mortgages, cocker spaniels began to design supermarkets...

:no: They don't. They die. You let them die, then you buy another one.
  • Like 3

But soon Robert began to infect other animals with his startling intelligence. Pussy cats began to arrange mortgages, cocker spaniels began to design supermarkets...

My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. Ahem! This theory...
  • Like 3

My theory number two, which is the second theory that I have. Ahem! This theory...

I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but my tooth's hurting just around here. :hockeygoon:
  • Like 2

I'm terribly sorry to interrupt but my tooth's hurting just around here. :hockeygoon:

Funny isn't it, how naughty dentists always make that one fatal mistake. ;)
  • Like 3

Oh, I thought you were complaining about the bouzouki player!
  • Like 3

Well, it's not particularly disturbing.. :guitar: .we must be getting on.
  • Like 3

No, no. No. You stay in the thread and make sure 'e doesn't leave.
  • Like 3

What a stroke of luck. My Crunchie was totally intact. :) I settled down to a quick intermeal snack.
  • Like 3

What a stroke of luck. My Crunchie was totally intact. :) I settled down to a quick intermeal snack.

I mean a lot of others say they unclog you, but I never had a single bowel movement with the 'Recto-Puffs'.
  • Like 3

I mean a lot of others say they unclog you, but I never had a single bowel movement with the 'Recto-Puffs'.

Good Lord, you're not suggesting we should tax...poo poo's? :ph34r:
  • Like 3

It's your trousers - not my trousers - it's your trousers - and now for the whitewash.
  • Like 3

It's your trousers - not my trousers - it's your trousers - and now for the whitewash.

I have not been washing very thoroughly for many years now. :|
  • Like 3

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?
  • Like 3

Oh no, Thursday's the Industrial Relations Bill Dinner Dance. Can't they make it another day?

They'll be round here by two. :drool: :drool: They'll do the lot for you, love.
  • Like 3

So the thing to do is to get some cloth and some bits of old paper, put it down on the floor and shoot everybody.
  • Like 3

So the thing to do is to get some cloth and some bits of old paper, put it down on the floor and shoot everybody.

Ha, ha! Well, I must dash or I'll be late for the 10:15. :outtahere:
  • Like 3

Ha, ha! Well, I must dash or I'll be late for the 10:15. :outtahere:

Right. That's the motion to get on with it, passed with, uh, one abstention. I now propose that we go without further ado. May I have a seconder for...
  • Like 3

What's the name of that country where they don't make watches at all? :unsure:

Meow - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there. Your_Lion - go to Canada and work your way south to Nicaragua by July. Robert - you stay here as front man.
  • Like 3

Meow - go to East Africa, have plastic surgery and meet me there. Your_Lion - go to Canada and work your way south to Nicaragua by July. Robert - you stay here as front man.

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:
  • Like 3

Well I'm afraid I shan't be coming on your expedition sir, as I've absolutely no confidence in anyone involved in it. :outtahere:

I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Knight, but I must cross this bridge.
  • Like 3

Get on with it. GET ON WITH IT! :madra: :madra: :madra:
  • Like 3

Get on with it. GET ON WITH IT! :madra: :madra: :madra:

How splendid it is to see the flower of British manhood wiping itself out with such pluck and tenacity. Britain need have no fear with leaders of this calibre. If only a few of the so-called working class would destroy themselves so sportingly.
  • Like 3