THE WALL faces THE WALL, which wall is better and which wall must fall?

treeduck

Which WALL do you prefer?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. wall to wall wall or wall?

• Pink Floyd - The Wall (the full album)
    • Kansas - The Wall (the song)

I'm going to vote for the Kansas song just to be contrarian because no matter how much PF hate can be mustered around here, I really don't see The Wall losing.

I'm going to vote for the Kansas song just to be contrarian because no matter how much PF hate can be mustered around here, I really don't see The Wall losing.

Floyd is losing now.

They've been losing all along.

• Like 1

Floyd is losing now.

Dang I didn't see that coming, lol. In that case let me switch my vote back over to PF. I love that Kansas song but I don't actually think it's better than the entirety of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Was just trying to show it some love I didn't think it would get.

Floyd is losing now.

Dang I didn't see that coming, lol. In that case let me switch my vote back over to PF. I love that Kansas song but I don't actually think it's better than the entirety of Pink Floyd's The Wall. Was just trying to show it some love I didn't think it would get.

The Pink Floyd hate or indifference is strong on TRF.

Floyd is losing now.

Traitor! :madra:

Floyd is losing now.

The Pink Floyd hate or indifference is strong on TRF.

I have all their albums but I just find it hard to even think about considering to listen to them.

Floyd is losing now.

Traitor! :madra:

See, but he’s not anymore. He actually wanted to vote for Floyd but was a traitor by voting Kansas.