Would you feel cheated, betrayed, and disrespected of Rush were to continue on without any one of their three members?

JohnnyBlaze

Two men enter, one man leave.   

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you feel cheated, betrayed, and disrespected if Rush were to continue on without any one of their three members?

• Yes, I would.
    • No, I wouldn’t.
  2. 2. Too lazy to type how you feel? Choose one of these you lazy bastard to express yourself more fully.

• I’d feel cheated, betrayed, and disrespected if any one of their three members were to change but I’d still buy their music and go to the gigs!
    • I’d wash my hands clean of Rush by destroying any music or apparel I have. I’d never listen to them again! But I’d still come to TRF to bitch about the membership change.
    • I’m too lazy to read the other selections. I saw the word “lazy” here in option 3 and am choosing this one.
    • I’m of the fraroc mind in that Geddy is a spineless wuss who’s manipulated by Neil. Not sure how that fits in this topic but I’m shoehorning it in.
    • I’m okay with changing any one of the members.
    • I’m okay with changing one member...but it depends on which member.
    • I’m okay with changing one, two, or all of them! Bring in androids and cheesdick holograms and call them Rush! Just bring it!

At this point, I would only be disappointed if they toured WITH Neil. He's such a miserable prick. I want him out!

oh geez

Mick

Here we go!!!

:cheerleader:

• Like 2

At this point, I would only be disappointed if they toured WITH Neil. He's such a miserable prick. I want him out!

oh geez

Mick

Here we go!!!

:cheerleader:

we should all set our watches when topics like this come up, lol

Mick

If Rush would continue to exist just as a BRAND NAME I wouldn't care for them. I would still be a big fan of a great band Rush that existed from 1975 - 2012/15, but I wouldn't care for some new "Rush" who just turned into a brand name and nothing more besides that, a band who exists only to exist.

I wouldn't bat an eyelash if Neil fuckked off and played dolls with his daughter for eternity ... he was just the shaky gun all along. You asked ...

:LOL:

76% currently. That’s a significant percentage from Rush fans. We can probably guess that the very casual Rush fan wouldn’t mind either.

Hypothetically, Rush could definitely go on playing live with a different drummer. Pick the best one on YouTube and go tour. I think they would do pretty good. I would definitely go see them multiple times. I don’t think they would do as well (if at all) replacing Alex or Geddy. To me, they have always been the best part of Rush and the main reason I like them.

That being said, it takes all three of them to create new Rush music. No questions asked. The three of them creating together is what made the magic that is Rush. No more new music is the part of their retirement that makes me the saddest.

• Like 4

Hypothetically, Rush could definitely go on playing live with a different drummer. Pick the best one on YouTube and go tour. I think they would do pretty good. I would definitely go see them multiple times. I don’t think they would do as well (if at all) replacing Alex or Geddy. To me, they have always been the best part of Rush and the main reason I like them.

That being said, it takes all three of them to create new Rush music. No questions asked. The three of them creating together is what made the magic that is Rush. No more new music is the part of their retirement that makes me the saddest.

Magic! That’s the same word I’ve used many times to describe their music.

• Like 2