The 2017-18 NFL thread

laughedatbytime

Sean Belichick with the fourth down call.

I didn't like that call.

Mathematically, given the various probabilities it's probably the right call, but it's unorthodox and doesn't show a lot of faith in your defense.

It's Sean Payton at his egotistical best. Heaven forbid that he make the smart move and punt.

Pittsburgh Steelers: Years ago you served our fathers against the NFC. Now we beg to help us in our struggle against New England. I regret that I am unable to support you otherwise, but I am a Colts fan and my mission to get to my own Super Bowl (or even .500) has failed. We have placed information vital to a victory against the Patriots in this overinflated football. You MUST beat the Jaguars tomorrow and see this football safely delivered to the AFC Championship. This is our most desperate hour. Help us, Pittsburgh Steelers, you’re our only hope...
  • Like 2

Not a catch. Riveron won't know what to do like he will in a couple of hours.

Edited by laughedatbytime

Since NBC is doing the Super Bowl this year, I won't just have the sound off at half-time but for the whole game. Geez Collinsworth makes me take an icepick to my eardrums. That is all... Edited by Narps

'09 NFC championship game. The North remembers. Come get some. SKOL!

You're going down again! :P

Beat ya week 1. We will see. Ol' Sean better ease off any notions of hunting for Keenum or he'll be coaching girls field hockey somewhere instead of a slap on the wrist and back to making millions.SKOL!

Since NBC is doing the Super Bowl this year, I won't just have the sound off at half-time but for the whole game. Geez Collinsworth makes me take an icepick to my eardrums. That is all...

Exactly. Mute or radio is the way to go this year.

'09 NFC championship game. The North remembers. Come get some. SKOL!

You're going down again! :P

Beat ya week 1. We will see. Ol' Sean better ease off any notions of hunting for Keenum or he'll be coaching girls field hockey somewhere instead of a slap on the wrist and back to making millions.SKOL!

Week 1 was a long time ago.

Since NBC is doing the Super Bowl this year, I won't just have the sound off at half-time but for the whole game. Geez Collinsworth makes me take an icepick to my eardrums. That is all...

I'd rather see Romo, though I don't care for Nantz but Michaels and Collinsworth are orders of magnitude better than Buck and Aikman.

I'd rather see Romo, though I don't care for Nantz but Michaels and Collinsworth are orders of magnitude better than Buck and Aikman.

Talking of muting Phil Simms is on...

• Like 2

How are they going to keep the balls inflated when it's only 24 degrees when they couldn't when it was in the lower 50s?
  • Like 1