NPS Cult

Mr. Not

Here's the pool of episodes which I'll pick likely from for my top 5/10 once I'm down rewatching the show):

ep1 Asteroid Blues, ep5 Ballad of Fallen Angels, ep7 Heave Metal Queen, ep10 Ganymede Elegy, ep11 Toys in the Attic, ep12/13 Jupiter Jazz, ep16 Black Dog Serenade, ep19 Wild Horses, ep20 Pierrot le Fou, ep23 Brain Scratch, ep24 Hard Luck Woman, ep25/26 Real Folk Blues

So is

the best guitar solo of 2017? Any reason I shouldn't call it prematurely?

There's not exactly a lot of competition this year... I still have to listen to this album in full, so maybe there's a better solo on it. :D

I think the lone fact that I composed this proves I have -=Class 13 Autism=-

I think the lone fact that I've made my own audio mix of [mode of UROBOROS] and listened to it as a whole and still ended up not being satisfied w/how it turned out that I'm going to re-reedit it proves I have -=Class D- Aspies=-

Edited by PolarizeMe

A list of songs I'm currently in the middle of learning on bass...

DIR EN GREY - Namamekashiki Ansoku, Tamerai ni Hohoemi / THE PLEDGE / GLASS SKIN

Neurosis - Lost / Locust Star

Porcupine Tree - Flicker / Waiting Phase One / Shallow (*gasp*)

the GayzettE GazettE - Cassis

• Like 1

Look, I'm not an expert in electronic music production or audio engines, but FL studio is nice and accessible and... I like it a lot

I heard a couple guys talking shit about FL studio, saying it was for noobos, and that if you don't use Ableton you're a Fgot, basically.

But those two chumps were a couple amateur deadumau5 wannabes who never produced a single good song in their lives as far as I could tell from skimming over their work. Meanwhile Pogo makes some really cool sample-heavy electronica music and he's basically engaged to FL studio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK8yovE1xco

A list of songs I'm currently in the middle of learning on bass...

DIR EN GREY - Namamekashiki Ansoku, Tamerai ni Hohoemi / THE PLEDGE / GLASS SKIN / Kodou

Neurosis - Lost / Locust Star

Porcupine Tree - Flicker / Waiting Phase One / Shallow (*gasp*) / Fadeaway /

the GayzettE GazettE - Cassis

Bolded the songs I forgot to mention. There's a lot more than these listed...it's just a matter of putting in 100% effort in seeing at least half of these through. I'm fairly confident I'll be able to master Flicker, Lost, Cassis, and THE PLEDGE by the end of the year as those are fairly simple it's mostly a rhythm thing I need to get down.

This will be my first time going to a concert in... 5 years?

http://sanfrancisco.carpediem.cd/data/afisha/o/5d/d0/5dd07b9ba9.jpg

LOL, out of the three of the Big Four of Shoegaze that reunited and are still active (Lush is the only one of the four that reunited for a tour but nothing more than that), Slowdive is the only one I haven't seen.