NPS Cult

Mr. Not

The mode of V version of Asunaki is way better than TOUR04's, and it's mainly down to the difference in Kyo's performance. (his dance is pretty cool too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9vTEYqaE5s

Is this even a debate? THE CODE OF VULGARISM and the VULGAR album proper for that matter were plagued with shit production. Kyo's much more consistent vocally live after his episode of vocal nodule dysphonia in 2011/2012 (should mention he had vocal inflammation in 2006 and again in 2009 prior). OFC it's better. Edited by PolarizeMe
  • Like 1

LOL

(poking at the beast in attempt to get him to emerge from hibernation won't work)

http://youtu.be/POOkG_tDvGw

A post at 4:30 am?

What's going on big guy?

I'm drinking my second cup of coffee by then.

I do one sugar-free energy drink in the morning (start drinking it at 5am, finish it by 7), then 1 cup of coffee at around 9, and then a dr pepper with lunch at 12. I'm seeking to eliminate the dr pepper.

That's on work days. On the weekends I don't worry about being caffeinated.

How many cups of coffee did you say you were having per day? 8?

the amount of caffeine i consume equates to about 4-5+ cups of coffee, so it's not like I'm a guide of any sort when it comes to reducing caffeine intake since that's probably more caffeine than most people my age consume.

Edited by Mr. Not

Thinking about making a Styxhexenhammer666 anime opening set to

R TO THE CORE

I made it. Here it is.

https://dbr.ee/KfM4

It's crappy, there's a few things I could do to make it a lot better, but even then it'd still be crappy.

Why? Mainly due to the reason MK made quite clear - R To The Core just isn't a very good song.

A good styxhexenhammer666 anime opening has yet to be made, but it's no easy task. 99.6% of his screen time is just him sitting in front of his computer rambling on, and one can only work that content into an anime OP so much.

Edited by Mr. Not

Emi Akezawa is a gorgeous woman. She is the wife of Yujiro Hanma and the mother of Baki Hanma. She loved Yujiro and vowed to raise Baki to be a warrior like Yujiro. Over time, her love becomes obsession and she never acts lovingly toward her son. But Yujiro wasn't satisfied with Baki's skills however and left her, leaving Emi with hatred towards Baki.

It is implied that she was a prostitute before she married into money. She and her husband, Eiichi Akezawa, saw Yujiro while on vacation. Her rich husband was angered by her infatuation of Yujiro and hit her, but he had his neck broken by Yujiro.

^ nowhere in this wikia entry is it mentioned that she's an incestuous masochist

Yujiro is a very cruel and arrogant man. He shows no mercy towards anybody, as he views mercy as a "weak" trait. He loves to fight and cause destruction to anything and everything he can. His whole life and mindset is dedicated to nothing but fighting and growing stronger with each person he defeats, sometimes killing them.

Thinking about making a Styxhexenhammer666 anime opening set to

R TO THE CORE

I made it. Here it is.

https://dbr.ee/KfM4

It's crappy, there's a few things I could do to make it a lot better, but even then it'd still be crappy.

Why? Mainly due to the reason MK made quite clear - R To The Core just isn't a very good song.

A good styxhexenhammer666 anime opening has yet to be made, but it's no easy task. 99.6% of his screen time is just him sitting in front of his computer rambling on, and one can only work that content into an anime OP so much.

So good, it's actually bad.

Plus, this is a social experiment. To see if I can handle and stand being around progtards/prog supremacists/cuckproggers in the same building.

I got an idea. Set your phones camera to full flash and start snapping away as the show begins. See what Bobby do.

JQbmya7.jpg

I don't know half of this shit. I either have to A) Download the remainder of this shit before Halloween or B) Go into the show dumbfounded and check off which songs I don't know.

Unlike Not, trying to bail out of Slowdive, I have no other choice but to go because these tickets are will call. I refuse to blow that $68.45 for the cheapest seats just cause I only know 13 out of the 22 songs on this setlist.

Here's a nicer display of the setlist for ya

https://a.pomf.cat/jcsuhl.mp3

The setlists before the summer break were better.

Even if you want to spend $, alot of Fripps stuff is not on Amazon, and finding hq versions on you tube...hahahaha, save yerselv some time.

Getting the recent triple album Radical Action is worth it (it's Jakko singing alot of older stuff), alot of that is in the show, but it ain't cheap.

Even with the bummer changes, some impeccable tunes on that list:

Pictures of a city

Neurotica

Epitaph

Discipline

ConstruKction

Easy Money

Court

Level Five

Starless

Schitzoid

And Jakko can sing it. Almost a modern day Lake.

E: Red reappeared for the next show on the 21st.

Thankfully.

Edited by GabesCavesOfIce

Plus, this is a social experiment. To see if I can handle and stand being around progtards/prog supremacists/cuckproggers in the same building.

I got an idea. Set your phones camera to full flash and start snapping away as the show begins. See what Bobby do.

Actually, I was gonna go about without using my phone the moment I step within 15 ft. of the NJPac. Also, to go without my smokes cause the only time I smoke is whenever I'm at shows weirdly enough.

JQbmya7.jpg

I don't know half of this shit. I either have to A) Download the remainder of this shit before Halloween or B) Go into the show dumbfounded and check off which songs I don't know.

Unlike Not, trying to bail out of Slowdive, I have no other choice but to go because these tickets are will call. I refuse to blow that $68.45 for the cheapest seats just cause I only know 13 out of the 22 songs on this setlist.

Here's a nicer display of the setlist for ya

https://a.pomf.cat/jcsuhl.mp3

The setlists before the summer break were better.

Even if you want to spend $, alot of Fripps stuff is not on Amazon, and finding hq versions on you tube...hahahaha, save yerselv some time.

Getting the recent triple album Radical Action is worth it (it's Jakko singing alot of older stuff), alot of that is in the show, but it ain't cheap.

Even with the bummer changes, some impeccable tunes on that list:

Pictures of a city

Neurotica

Epitaph

Discipline

ConstruKction

Easy Money

Court

Level Five

Starless

Schitzoid

And Jakko can sing it. Almost a modern day Lake.

E: Red reappeared for the next show on the 21st.

Thankfully.

I know everything up to Discipline (ITWOP and Islands excluded but I'm gonna run through them this week). This is a case where while I've wanted to see KC for about 3 years since I passed on them thrice in NYC (school/"work" related reasons) I'm probably gonna have all the stuff I don't know go over my head. The stuff off of Radical Action that is on the DGM YouTube is great though...I like Jakko as a vocalist and IDK how the Crim sets were during Belew's final years but I consider myself privileged that this is a '70s/golden era heavy Crim show.

I might get a moderately decent tour tee...depends on my mood. I haven't been able to put time to sit through a concert movie in quite some time...it'd be a disservice to get Radical Action only for it to sit on the shelves for weeks. With Boris/ENDON, Swans, and the Hospital Productions 20th Anniversary shows looming over Crim that week, I wouldn't be that sad if I left with NO merch at all.

Edited by PolarizeMe