Leftovers or fast food?

toymaker

17 members have voted

1. 1. I'm hungry - leftovers (chicken n' rice) or fast food?

• leftovers
    • fast food

There was no option for fast casual...a little healthier than "fast food." Gets my vote alot.
  • Like 1

Depends on the leftovers, and the mood, but usually fast food.

Tonight I didn't want to cook, and we had a sheet of coupons from Checker's (Rally's). Damn, those Big Buford's were good!

• Like 2

There was no option for fast casual...a little healthier than "fast food." Gets my vote alot.

What's an example of "fast casual"? Biting a head of lettuce that's grabbed from the fridge? :P

Really, what is it? :unsure:

Places like Chipotle, Panera, Boston Market, which serve restaurant-style cooked food, but with a limited menu. Basically, fresh ingredients but walk-up ordering.
  • Like 2

What's an example of "fast casual"? Biting a head of lettuce that's grabbed from the fridge? :P

Places like Chipotle, Panera, Boston Market, which serve restaurant-style cooked food, but with a limited menu. Basically, fresh ingredients but walk-up ordering.

Ah ok. None of those restaurants out here. I haven't had any of those except Boston Market...and that was well over 20 years ago. I think I went when it was still called Boston Chicken.

A lot of those style restaurants are big out here...though with the local dishes served instead

• Like 1

Ah ok. None of those restaurants out here. I haven't had any of those except Boston Market...and that was well over 20 years ago. I think I went when it was still called Boston Chicken.

A lot of those style restaurants are big out here...though with the local dishes served instead

Those are all good examples. Also some good fast casual burger places with decent quality here in north east....shake shack, five guys, smashburger...

• Like 1

Fast food. No contest.

I can't stand old, twice-cooked food. Now I can acknowlege that there's a good chance that's what I'm getting at a fast food joint; but at least that chance isn't 100%. When it comes off the griddle fresh, and hasn't been sitting in a warming tray for a half hour, fast food tastes pretty good.

Anyone who says they don't enjoy a freshly made Whopper with cheese or hot crispy McDonald's french fries is a damned Communist.

• Like 1

Fast food. No contest.

I can't stand old, twice-cooked food. Now I can acknowlege that there's a good chance that's what I'm getting at a fast food joint; but at least that chance isn't 100%. When it comes off the griddle fresh, and hasn't been sitting in a warming tray for a half hour, fast food tastes pretty good.

Anyone who says they don't enjoy a freshly made Whopper with cheese or hot crispy McDonald's french fries is a damned Communist.

Love a Whopper With Cheese, (no tomato), but McDonald's has changed so much stuff about how they prepare their fries, they don't taste ANYTHING like they did back in the 70's early to mid '80s. And I'm NO COMMUNIST you bitch! My whole eating life has centered around TASTE, so if I say McDonald's fries don't taste anywhere NEAR as good as they used to, YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!!! I used to get the Quarter Pounder With Cheese and TWO LARGE FRIES and a LARGE COKE. THOSE fries were HEAVEN!!! Now, they SUCK HEARTILY!!! And if you can't tell that, YOU'RE THE COMMIE! Wendy's Fries are the best now...Ore-Ida Crispers fries, made at home in my oven, lightly dusted with sea salt, and with Heinz Simply Ketchup, DIVINE...

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j223/OldRUSHfan/Banana%20World/banana%20chef%201%20cr.jpg