My Jaguar

Steve Smith

Right

Let us put the record straight

I am NOT a person who is trying to be a show off.

My car is something I love as a classic car,

I am just a normal working class man

Steve

Right

If you were trying to show off you'd have something Italian and over priced.

I'm a car guy myself here in the colonies that is called a "Gear Head".

John

• Like 4

Steve, I like/love the Jag subject. In fact just today I forwarded this video to a friend. Gah...

And this Alfa-related video. So beautiful, so amazing (the scenery as well as the car)...

I love beautiful cars, as others love a beautiful painting or a beautiful sunset. Awesome! In addition to my '76 Alfa GTV, '87 Alfa Milano (the 75 in Europe), '03 BMW 330i (ZHP so it's kind of cool), '98 Taurus SHO (with a 'Merican/Canadian/Japanese V-8 baby!), I just acquired 5.0 litres of American muscle in a Mustang V8 convertible! I figure the horrible gas mileage will accelerate global warming, which will in turn expand the number of days I can drive with the top down. A win win!

p.s. for you overly-sensitive literal types who can't recognize tongue in cheek humor when you see it, NOAA was just caught cheating on data/methodology, so before you think too badly of me, see what they have been up to.

Edited by Rutlefan
  • Like 5

Steve, I like/love the Jag subject. In fact just today I forwarded this video to a friend. Gah...

And this Alfa-related video. So beautiful, so amazing (the scenery as well as the car)...

I love beautiful cars, as others love a beautiful painting or a beautiful sunset. Awesome! In addition to my '76 Alfa GTV, '87 Alfa Milano (the 75 in Europe), '03 BMW 330i (ZHP so it's kind of cool), '98 Taurus SHO (with a 'Merican/Canadian/Japanese V-8 baby!), I just acquired 5.0 litres of American muscle in a Mustang V8 convertible! I figure the horrible gas mileage will accelerate global warming, which will in turn expand the number of days I can drive with the top down. A win win!

p.s. for you overly-sensitive literal types who can't recognize tongue in cheek humor when you see it, NOAA was just caught cheating on data/methodology, so before you think too badly of me, see what they have been up to.

I am overly sensitive, I take criticism very badly and to heart a lot

You get me wrong Eagle

My car is not a status symbol in any way

It is just something that I have a lot of love for. My Jaguar cost me £8500 about the same as a bottom of the range new Ford Ka. So would you slag off that person?

Please try to understand

I am overly sensitive, I take criticism very badly and to heart a lot

I love V8's very much. American Muscle cars. They are basically crap but they look and sound wonderful. Camero. Mustang, Charger and Challenger and the insane Dodge Viper, Corvettes. Great in a straight line but if you try a corner then they WILL KILL YOU ha ha xxxx

Can you give me an example of what I have posted in the wrong thread please?

This thread.

You've posted it in the Rush section when it has nothing to do with the band.

Threads like this one should be in the Random Samples section in general chat. It's not difficult. Just scroll down the main page and you'll see it.