I dont care a F**k if I get slagged

Steve Smith

Yes I am sorry but I have suffered a lot more depression than him and I do not wish to air my issues with others

I am sure many will sympathize with you for your depression to a point, but it's rather off putting to assume that you have suffered more than someone else. You can't really possibly know that for one and for another it's not a contest. If you don't wish to air your issues that is fine but why are you bringing it up then. I don't mean to be harsh but possibly you need to step back and get some sleep or something.

• Like 4

Yes I am sorry but I have suffered a lot more depression than him and I do not wish to air my issues with others

I am sure many will sympathize with you for your depression to a point, but it's rather off putting to assume that you have suffered more than someone else. You can't really possibly know that for one and for another it's not a contest. If you don't wish to air your issues that is fine but why are you bringing it up then. I don't mean to be harsh but possibly you need to step back and get some sleep or something.

Thank you Catherine

You are very wise

I am extremely drunk but I am ok now

Thank you for your kind words

I wish you well friend XXX

Stephen

Thank you Catherine

You are very wise

I am extremely drunk but I am ok now

Thank you for your kind words

I wish you well friend XXX

Stephen

No problem. I hope you are feeling better soon.

No one knows what anyone else goes through. Some of it is in reality and some of it is in our heads. There is no trophy for "suffering more" than someone else (imagined or otherwise).
  • Like 3

I love Rush and I love Genesis

They have very same values

My point was that they just made there own music and stuck to there own values

So go on slag me off

I don't give a shit

The guy called Seugue. He has no idea how it really feels to wish to end your life.

Do you really wanna do it Seague? Let me take you to a top of a cliff and I will freak you!!!!! seriously

Not to go off on a tangent but I will go off on a tangent. What song by Rush reminds you most of Genesis?

Ripples

• Like 1

Been at the end with the clothes i was wearing and a boombox with a folder of about 30 Rush,Hendrix and Zep cds/tapes and about $10 and no friends.Homeless.Got hold of myself,sought help,(thanks Salvos).That boombox and cds were my inspiration to climb higher Hang in their man.
  • Like 1

I love Rush and I love Genesis

They have very same values

My point was that they just made there own music and stuck to there own values

So go on slag me off

I don't give a shit

The guy called Seugue. He has no idea how it really feels to wish to end your life.

Do you really wanna do it Seague? Let me take you to a top of a cliff and I will freak you!!!!! seriously

Not to go off on a tangent but I will go off on a tangent. What song by Rush reminds you most of Genesis?

Ripples

The middle of The Trees reminds me of middle of 11th Earl of Mar.