Happy birthday, geezer!

bean-tor

Happy birthday! It’s an honour to share a birthday with you!

I always enjoy peeking at what you’re listening to lately--you’ve a fine taste, my friend! Wishing you a fabulous day filled with all that you love, and a full and speedy recovery. Cheers to you! :cheers:

• Like 2

I always enjoy peeking at what you’re listening to lately--you’ve a fine taste, my friend! Wishing you a fabulous day filled with all that you love, and a full and speedy recovery. Cheers to you! :cheers:

Thanks Beany, but the privilege and honour is all mine for sharing with you

• Like 1

Geezer deserves a few of these:

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

:codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger: :codger:

Thanks indeed Duck. My leg is obviously still KO after the B'ham trip, but you all help my spirit flying high again.

Thanks indeed Duck. My leg is obviously still KO after the B'ham trip, but you all help my spirit flying high again.

I didn't know about the leg Geez, what happened??

a very bad kind of sciatica. I had to be wheelchaired thru airports, change my standing ticket with a seat at Genting Arena and getting taxis whenever I could to survive the trip

a very bad kind of sciatica. I had to be wheelchaired thru airports, change my standing ticket with a seat at Genting Arena and getting taxis whenever I could to survive the trip

Did it come on suddenly or something? Or did you already have it and it got worse in a hurry?

• Like 1

Did it come on suddenly or something? Or did you already have it and it got worse in a hurry?

came out suddendly without any reason (no shocks or accidents) a couple of weeks ago and it went worse day by day. I'm waiting for Xrays and Magnetic Resonance results to understand the cause

• Like 1

came out suddendly without any reason (no shocks or accidents) a couple of weeks ago and it went worse day by day. I'm waiting for Xrays and Magnetic Resonance results to understand the cause

That's bad mate, I'm sorry. Can you think of anything from the past that could have caused it?

That's bad mate, I'm sorry. Can you think of anything from the past that could have caused it?

I honestly can't, mainly because my memory for recent events is even worse than my leg!

• Like 1

Thanks Beany, but the privilege and honour is all mine for sharing with you

Aww :blush: You're most welcome, and thank you, too. Very kind of you, my friend!

• Like 1