Which Doctor are you?

treeduck

Which Doctor Are You?

• You got: The Fourth Doctor

You are an unforgettable incarnation of the last of the Timelords. Charismatic, eccentric, brooding and cavalier, you confuse and captivate your companions in equal measure. Your smile is disturbing, but your penchant for Jelly Babies is in the best possible taste. And that scarf! Amazing.

• 7e65947b95f65d9d3d1b39df652d0def-11.jpg?no-auto

• Like 2

I'm just trying to figure out if I enjoy Doctor Who or not.

Tom Baker is the icon. Even I knew who he was and I'm Yank who watched his first episode last week.

• Like 1

Tom Baker is the icon. Even I knew who he was and I'm Yank who watched his first episode last week.

You only started watching last week? What the new stuff? Or the 70's stuff?

Chris Eccelston stuff. Netflix starts with the 9th doctor. :(

Edited by JohnRogers

Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith)

You are a bouncy, child-like Doctor with lots of social quirks and an inexplicable passion for fezes. But when left alone you tend to plunge into self-criticism, so it’s lucky that you have a strong social network to help keep your pecker up.

I first watched it around 1970 when I was obviously a little kid. they were on the 3rd doctor at that point, Jon Pertwee the one before Tom Baker.

How did you know about Tom Baker?

33debd81d28045a3ed1d020d477c8f08-14.jpg?no-auto

You got: The Ninth Doctor

You are the Doctor who came in out of the cold. Stripped-down and straightforward, you approach life with equal amounts of optimism and realism. Intense but good-humoured, you apply your genius and heroism to every adventure. And, as you rightly point out, lots of planets have a North.

• Like 2

I first watched it around 1970 when I was obviously a little kid. they were on the 3rd doctor at that point, Jon Pertwee the one before Tom Baker.

Seriously it's an over used word but dude is straight up iconic.

• Like 1

Yeah but where did you see him?

Here is my husband being his favorite Dr. Who (Tom Baker) for a party. It took years to knit that frickin' scarf! :D

I got the tenth Dr. Who- David Tennant.

"Oh yes! You are a cheeky Doctor, with bags of enthusiasm, a nose for an adventure and a great fondness for the human race. You’re chatty and a bit erratic, but injustice will bring out the steely side of you." Kind of fits, I guess!

I haven't watched too much of him. We used to watch loads of the Tom Baker ones, and I just watch now if BBC America is re running the Matt Smith ones, I like him. My husband and one daughter watch them all; he is in love with Amy Pond! :D

http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp338/plantfan40/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-03%20at%203.36.12%20PM.png

• Like 2

Who knows, every where. I like a lot of sci-fi movies and television so he pops up all the time on this side of the pond.

Who knows, every where. I like a lot of sci-fi movies and television so he pops up all the time on this side of the pond.

Right, ok.

Here it goes...

Female version of the Tenth Doctor

Oh yes! You are a cheeky Doctor, with bags of enthusiasm, a nose for an adventure and a great fondness for the human race. You’re chatty and a bit erratic, but injustice will bring out the steely side of you. Also, along with your companion Rose Tyler, broke our hearts so completely.

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 2

Here it goes...

Oh yes! You are a cheeky Doctor, with bags of enthusiasm, a nose for an adventure and a great fondness for the human race. You’re chatty and a bit erratic, but injustice will bring out the steely side of you. Also, along with your companion Rose Tyler, broke our hearts so completely.

Welcome to the wibbley wobbley timey wimey club. :LOL:

• Like 1

Here it goes...

Welcome to the wibbley wobbley timey wimey club. :LOL:

Yay! :fistbump:

• Like 1

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/16075db47083ad957465d00e14c1bd35-4.jpg

You got: The Eleventh Doctor

You are a bouncy, child-like Doctor with lots of social quirks and an inexplicable passion for fezes. But when left alone you tend to plunge into self-criticism, so it's lucky that you have a strong social network to help keep your pecker up.