Victor, Why All Of The Hate?

Permanent-Rush

It's grown on me. The instrumentals are fun, and well arranged.

There are a couple solos on the record that are absolutely epic - some of his best. Great drumming and bass playing too.

The weaknesses? They lyrics. And the singing. Lots of hamfisted, contrived singing. It's mostly terrible.

Because of Victor we now know what Geddy goes through to pick out the short bursts of inspiration and arrange them into actually Rush songs. Geddy is the glue. The glue.

Geddy is the sphere!

Geddy is the Wizard and Alex and Neil are the Scarecrow and Tin Man respectively.

Because of Victor we now know what Geddy goes through to pick out the short bursts of inspiration and arrange them into actually Rush songs. Geddy is the glue. The glue.

Geddy is the sphere!

Geddy is the Wizard and Alex and Neil are the Scarecrow and Tin Man respectively.

You saying Lee is a fraud??

Geddy is the sphere!

In a sense, :yes:

In the book, The Wizard appears in different forms: a ball of fire, a giant head, a fairy, and as a monster. Geddy appears as a bassist, vocalist, keyboardist, and (to some) a sexy man. The Wizard came to be worshipped as a powerful sorcerer, Geddy came to be worshipped by fans as a rock god. The truth about the Wizard and Geddy is that they're both commen men.

:blaze:

[P.S. Don't be scared, I just thought of this silliness now as I was typing.]

• Like 1

Geddy is the sphere!

In the book, The Wizard appears in different forms: a ball of fire, a giant head, a fairy, and as a monster. Geddy appears as a bassist, vocalist, keyboardist, and (to some) a sexy man. The Wizard came to be worshipped as a powerful sorcerer, Geddy came to be worshipped by fans as a rock god. The truth about the Wizard and Geddy is that they're both commen men.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz are creative masterpieces ..

Geddy is the sphere!

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz are creative masterpieces ..

And so is Rush.

Geddy is the sphere!

And so is Rush.

http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/images/albums/rush-cover-s.jpg

• Like 1