JINX THREE THREAD! The San Francisco Giants Will Win The World Series In 2016! Check my past two threads! I SUCK!

RUSHHEAD666

WE f***ing DID IT. SUCK IT EVEN YEAR BULLSHIT

Holy FUKK MAN!

I was waiting for you. I was so fuckking pissed of Bowl. I tried everything to make this happen. FINALLY!!!!!!!!

THIS JINX THREAD FINALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CUBBIES ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!

Dude! I won my Fantasy Baseball this year! 500 bucks!! I had Kris Bryant, Chapman, Lackey, Hammel. My team name is BRYANT ADAMS "RECKLESS" GET IT? I'm reckless to man. I love to make my two moves a week to win. It's like chess baby.

Fuckk it man I WON!

THE CUBS WON!

REJOICE!!

FUKK THE GIANTS!!!

AMEN!!

Where's the Advil?

Signed,

Chevy Chase

WE f***ing DID IT. SUCK IT EVEN YEAR BULLSHIT

Nice comeback! I bet you Cub fans were sweating bullets. But this isn't a year for sweat...it's a year for tears. Tears of fans' sadness when the Cubs collapse in the Series.

Enjoy the series win while you can!

hqdefault.jpg

Enter the Champion (of the NLDS) The Cubbies battle for freedom from the chains of long even years. The dark lands are bright now and the wraith of Bruce Bochy skulks away in the night.

Stealthily attacking, Baez* slays his foe

The Cubs are free to challenge the labyrinth** below

The wraith of Cody Ross and Gillaspie

Shadows through the sky

No other land to darken

The even year gone by

*and Bryant, Rizzo, Lester, etc.

**of Nats and Dodgers, and Jays, and Indigenous Peoples

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Enter the Champion (of the NLDS) The Cubbies battle for freedom from the chains of long even years. The dark lands are bright now and the wraith of Bruce Bochy skulks away in the night.

Stealthily attacking, Baez* slays his foe

The Cubs are free to challenge the labyrinth** below

The wraith of Cody Ross and Gillaspie

Shadows through the sky

No other land to darken

The even year gone by

*and Bryant, Rizzo, Lester, etc.

**of Nats and Dodgers, and Jays, and Indigenous Peoples

Hahaha! How poetic! Well done Laughedatbytime Shakespeare!

CUBBIES!!!!!!

• Like 1

No fan of either team but a shame to see Matt Moore pitch like that and have his team lose.

If Moore didn't have 120 pitches I am sure he would have come back out to pitch the ninth.

Thank goodness for Bruce going to the worst pen in the Majors!!!!

AMEN!

Boy, wouldn't it suck if the Cubs don't win it all this year? With all their success this season? I just don't see it being possible.

Not gonna work this year.

Your game manager's back, enjoy him, even game managers can't last forever.

No fan of either team but a shame to see Matt Moore pitch like that and have his team lose.

If Moore didn't have 120 pitches I am sure he would have come back out to pitch the ninth.

AMEN!

Dusty Baker wouldn't have sent the guy back out there after throwing 120.

Boy, wouldn't it suck if the Cubs don't win it all this year? With all their success this season? I just don't see it being possible.

You're probably right. I expect them to sweep either the Nats or Dodgers, and then sweep either the Indians or Jays.

Wouldn't it be nerve wracking if they didn't?

Glad you're back LABT. :cheers:

Me either.

I see it as probable!

Me either.

I see it as probable!

More or less probable than MadBum blowing up in the Wild card game?

• Like 1

AMEN!

Dusty Baker wouldn't have sent the guy back out there after throwing 120.

This is very true.

Signed,

RUSS ORTIZ

LOL!!!!!

• Like 1

Me either.

I see it as probable!

More or less probable than MadBum blowing up in the Wild card game?

Fukk Madbum! I had him in Fantasy this year. Wasn't that great. I still won my league though. 500 clams!

Going to buy an autographed Kris Bryant auto card.

He's my man.

Wearing his jersey.

I wore it all day dude. To work and to everywhere.

Gosh I love fuckingg with the lame ass bitter fake Giant fans. They are so mad and angry here. LOVE IT!

I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!

"PIECE OF MIND" has been established.

Love,

IRON FUKKING MAIDEN

You're probably right. I expect them to sweep either the Nats or Dodgers, and then sweep either the Indians or Jays.

Nah, it's not nerve wracking at all. Look how calm I was during my posts during Tuesday night's game.

Baseball's different than other sports, other than hockey which is a lot more random. Last year in the NBA Finals, based on records, the Cavs had a 6% chance to win the series. The Cubs have a less than a two-thirds chance of winning each series, and less than 50% overall. There's virtually no chance they'll go 8-0, and they've been a dominant team pretty much the entire regular season. Only five teams have had better regular season records than the Cubs in the divisional era, and only one of them won the Series. So rationally, the odds are against them. The important thing is to get into position and let the law of averages play out. They have most of their key offensive players under team control for the next five years.

Edited by laughedatbytime
  • Like 1

Nah, it's not nerve wracking at all. Look how calm I was during my posts during Tuesday night's game.

Baseball's different than other sports, other than hockey which is a lot more random. Last year in the NBA Finals, based on records, the Cavs had a 6% chance to win the series. The Cubs have a less than a two-thirds chance of winning each series, and less than 50% overall. There's virtually no chance they'll go 8-0, and they've been a dominant team pretty much the entire regular season. Only five teams have had better regular season records than the Cubs in the divisional era, and only one of them won the Series. So rationally, the odds are against them. The important thing is to get into position and let the law of averages play out. They have most of their key offensive players under team control for the next five years.

Theo stole Addison from my team. I hate Billy Beane with a passion and I will not give Lew Wolff or anyone in ownwershit a f***ing dime.

Once Billy traded Cespedes for Lester I was done.

And now you have his ass.

UGH!!!!!!