Tulsa is up on dime

Digital Dad

My Dime account seems to be messed up - won't take my password and won't let me recover it. Anyone had this problem? Wonder if someone hacked it and changed the email address :(

As jane noted above, you can go here- https://mega.co.nz/#...3cHFRiXv-G3oIXg you don't need an account or anything, the FLAC files are all there for download, another TRF'er put them up today!

Awesome, thanks!

Thanks to tapehead2 for this fantastic recording. :cheers:

I'm just going through the second set again, it's so fing awesome.

• Like 2

Agreed, thank you so much. I am listening to Jacob's Ladder as I type this. :) Not only a show so early, up so quickly, but also so good! It's a solid recording, other shows will have a lot to live up to.

• Like 2

Agreed, thank you so much. I am listening to Jacob's Ladder as I type this. :) Not only a show so early, up so quickly, but also so good! It's a solid recording, other shows will have a lot to live up to.

The capture absutely sounds great. The pyro on Far Cry is deafening!

Theres no link for download? What am I missing here? Shows file info but no where to download..

Just click on the link in the header. It's the title. ;)

Apparently new users can only browse and cant download without jumping through hoops.. That sux..

Were you on the Mega site? I didn't have any trouble downloading from there and I am usually pretty klutzy with these things . . . .

F**k they're so good. I must find a way to see this tour.

That seems to be the general consensus today. That second half has a set list to die for.

I hope you are able to come here or up to Canada for at least one concert.

Edited by Lorraine
  • Like 1

Apparently new users can only browse and cant download without jumping through hoops.. That sux..

Is it really that difficult? I'm a long time member there and never had problems.

Sorry man, better try the mega thing. :huh:

Holy mother that boot smokes f**king big time. The more I listen the more I dream...

F**k they're so good. I must find a way to see this tour.

That seems to be the general consensus today. That second half has a set list to die for.

I hope you are able to come here or up to Canada for at least one concert.

I'm sure one wouldn't be enough. This show was too hot. Can't stop to listen to that 2nd half.

Right now I'm listening to Anthem and it blows me away...

• Like 1

Wait, before Jacob's Ladder Geddy says "...a song we've never played live." Geddy! I get that it's been 30 years, but you played it on the entire Permanent Waves tour, AND it's on Exit... Stage Left.

Oh well, I shouldn't give him a hard time. Getting old gets like that sometimes. :)

Theres no link for download? What am I missing here? Shows file info but no where to download..

You using the mega link? I'm downloading one track at a time right now. No hoops to jump through:)

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/DOUBLE%20NECKS_zpshd4d0bft.jpg

waiting for it to be posted on a non-torrent site.

Someone do it soon!!! It trying to avoid spoilers and learn the set list as I hear the show.

It's super hard to avoid reading about the setlist!!!!

I caved in and looked at the setlist.

Got halfway through the download from turbobit, then it failed(turbobit never works for me).

The mega links aren't working either.... I need a better browser.

The only bad song so far vocally is Anthem. I don't know why they tried that one lol! Everything else is great!

They "tried" it because "real Rush fans" complain!

and then say how bad it is :laughing guy:

Mick