Are you a guy's girl?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 EagleMoon

EagleMoon

Beauty and the Bass

• Members
  • 21767 posts
  • Interests:GUI and graphic design, writing, reading, hiking with my dog and photography.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:01 PM

View PostNarpsberg, on 29 April 2015 - 07:50 PM, said:

View Postbathory, on 29 April 2015 - 07:42 PM, said:

the only girls who have ever been attracted to me are "guy's girls." and they've all had abusive parents. something about your mom not loving you makes a girl really wanna wear leather and listen to metal.
There may be a job in the psychology field awaiting you in your future... :)

So many people have had abusive parents. It's more common than not. That's why the psychology field is so full of nuts.  :lol:

Sponsored Post

#62 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:10 PM

the only girls who have ever been attracted to me are "guy's girls." and they've all had abusive parents. something about your mom not loving you makes a girl really wanna wear leather and listen to metal.

and f**k around with long-haired cavemen boys

I'm a guy's girl who listens to metal, (sometimes) wears leather, has dated several long-haired guys and is now married to one, but my parents weren't abusive :)

#63 bathory

bathory

Book Würm

• Members *
  • 9561 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 04:26 PM

View Postx1yyz, on 29 April 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

and f**k around with long-haired cavemen boys

I'm a guy's girl who listens to metal, (sometimes) wears leather, has dated several long-haired guys and is now married to one, but my parents weren't abusive :)

cool! :)

#64 Boots

Boots

The Professor

• Members *
  • 3036 posts
  • Interests:art, supernatural, Holy Trinity of Metal, AC/DC, Iron Maiden, Opeth

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:19 PM

If by a guy's girl you mean the girl that guys talk to when they're insecure and can be friends with but nothing more.  That's why so many of my roommates have been male.

Edited by Boots, 05 December 2015 - 04:19 PM.

#65 x1yyz

x1yyz

The Shark Whisperer

• Members
  • 8821 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. And things.

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

View PostBoots, on 05 December 2015 - 04:19 PM, said:

If by a guy's girl you mean the girl that guys talk to when they're insecure and can be friends with but nothing more.  That's why so many of my roommates have been male.

No, that's not exactly what I meant by "guy's girl":

View Postx1yyz, on 06 April 2015 - 01:46 PM, said:

A "guy's girl" is a girl who gets along very well with men, often more so than with women.  Since Rush is thought of as a "guy's band" who don't have that many female fans I'm wondering if the females here think of themselves as guy's girls versus girly girls?  I know I am definitely a guy's girl, and have been all my life.  Sure, I wear dresses and makeup sometimes, but I also have male friends, ride motorcycles, listen to a lot of "guy music", and try to steer clear of fashion magazines and celebrity anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users