Official 2015 PGA Tour Thread

RushCanuck

Goose...to your point on Arnie, he actually won the 1964 Masters with a Tigeresque -12, with Jack finishing second. He also prevented Jack from winning majors prior to 1962 while Jack was an Amateur.

Well that's nitpicking, i'n'it?

:D

intravenous deMilo reference...love it...

This tasteless cover is a good indicator of the lack of musical invention within. The musical growth rate of this band cannot even be charted. They are treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Their only decent tune was when Fringemunks covered Stonehenge.

I am hoping Kevin Kisner wins the Heritage today. He is a South Carolina boy and it would mean everything to his career and future. Would be cool to see a major underdog such as he to win... :cheerleader:

Damn the golf channel showing the early coverage of the Heritage and showing the tape from earlier. The damn thing is coming down to the wire in real time and I was hoping to watch that... :rage: I realize they have to do this but it still pisses me off. I hate tape delayed anything when it comes to sports... :sigh:
  • Like 1

Furyk and Kisner are coming down to the wire. Go Kisner!! As much as I would like to see Jim get a "W" I would like to see Kisner get one more...

Damn the golf channel showing the early coverage of the Heritage and showing the tape from earlier. The damn thing is coming down to the wire in real time and I was hoping to watch that... :rage: I realize they have to do this but it still pisses me off. I hate tape delayed anything when it comes to sports... :sigh:

I saw they were teeing off early to try to beat bad weather... I hate tape delay too... I haven't watched this week any of the golf (surprise!), but I was impressed with Jordan Spieth honoring his commitment and showing up after winning the Masters. After a bad round Thursday (all that NYC time was an impact no doubt), he shoots 62 Friday and is contending... I'm very impressed with this kid.

Don't know much about Kevin Kisner but I wouldn't be upset if Furyk throws away another chance to win on a Sunday and Kevin Kisner is victorious for my friend, Narp :heart:

• Like 1

I saw they were teeing off early to try to beat bad weather... I hate tape delay too... I haven't watched this week any of the golf (surprise!), but I was impressed with Jordan Spieth honoring his commitment and showing up after winning the Masters. After a bad round Thursday (all that NYC time was an impact no doubt), he shoots 62 Friday and is contending... I'm very impressed with this kid.

Don't know much about Kevin Kisner but I wouldn't be upset if Furyk throws away another chance to win on a Sunday and Kevin Kisner is victorious for my friend, Narp :heart:

Well Furyk finished at 18 under and Kisner is playing 18 and needs a bird to tie. No one else has a chance at this point. Furyk looks to be very close to that elusive victory...

Playoff?

Yep. Appears so. Kisner birdied 18 to get to 18 under and tie Furyk. He shot 7 under and Furyk 8 for the day...

It's over. I listened to it on PGA radio.

Looks like Furyk certainly earned it. They both birdie the first playoff hole (18) and Furyk birdied the second (17). Doesn't appear Kisner choked in any way either. Wish I could have watched it. The replay doesn't interest me in the least...
  • Like 2

Looks like Furyk certainly earned it. They both birdie the first playoff hole (18) and Furyk birdied the second (17). Doesn't appear Kisner choked in any way either. Wish I could have watched it. The replay doesn't interest me in the least...

I don't think I will watch it either. Congrats, Jim.

• Like 1

I love Jim! Let's hear it for the old people! :codger:
  • Like 1

I ended up watching the end of it anyway. Boredom will drive a man to do most anything... :)
  • Like 1

I like Jim Furyk but have been so disappointed at his many Sunday meltdowns over the last few years. I guess I was doubting he would get it done today. Once I know the outcome, it's hard for me to watch tape delay.

Old people are cool, signed 'old geezer'

• Like 1

I like Jim Furyk but have been so disappointed at his many Sunday meltdowns over the last few years. I guess I was doubting he would get it done today. Once I know the outcome, it's hard for me to watch tape delay.

I was more curious to "see" how Kisner was getting it done and handling hinself. Furyk is Furyk. Boring, robot like and slower than slow...

I was more curious to "see" how Kisner was getting it done and handling hinself. Furyk is Furyk. Boring, robot like and slower than slow...

So he needs to say "f**k" more often and slam clubs and he'd have more charisma?

Coul you imagine if Furyk played with Padraig Harrington and Kevin NA? They'd be put on the clock for sure... Lol

• Like 1

So he needs to say "f**k" more often and slam clubs and he'd have more charisma?

Good grief. Seriously?...

Coul you imagine if Furyk played with Padraig Harrington and Kevin NA? They'd be put on the clock for sure... Lol

Na has actually improved dramatically in that area. The other two not so much. Old dogs?...

Hey, Narp. Furyk is far from boring. With that hitch at the top of the swing, every swing that gets back to square is a miracle. He he patron saint of weekend hackers!

Hey, Narp. Furyk is far from boring. With that hitch at the top of the swing, every swing that gets back to square is a miracle. He he patron saint of weekend hackers!

Don't disagree about his swing always being interesting and fun to watch it the rest that is akin to paint drying... Edited by Narpsberg

I ended up watching the end of it anyway. Boredom will drive a man to do most anything... :)

Because there is no worst album or song to discuss! Ah the good old days!

• Like 1

Don't disagree about his swing always being interesting and fun to watch it the rest that is akin to paint drying...

he has a trophy wife...

• Like 1

Don't disagree about his swing always being interesting and fun to watch it the rest that is akin to paint drying...

he has a trophy wife...

He does indeed but don't they all?... :LOL:
  • Like 1