No 97 clips yet. anywhere. man this is tight

nicky6

I cannot stop watching the 97 footage

It's the only reason I bought the boxset and I don't regret it at all

It's amazing

They really need to release the entire show on blu ray and dvd

I know a lot of us have been waiting for many years to see footage ever since the eve was initially announced in 98

They could do something really special with a different stages re-release boxset

4 disc audio

3 original discs

1 bonus disc including material played on tour but not released and possible cp tour song

2 disc DVD/blu ray contains the entire show from Toronto 97

This is Rush at its modern day finest

Everyone in top form

I hope they now understand the importance of this show

They could release a box set containing cleaned-up versions of the existing pro-shot shows from the Presto and Counterparts tours, the rumored to exist pro-shot show from the Roll the Bones your, along with the full Test for Echo show.

Four blu-rays and it will retail for $69.99

How do you like them apples?

Edited by savagegrace26

What i like about the only footage i have seen from the 97's show (Animate) is that there's no distraction from any screens images in the back. Is the whole footage like this?

Nicely paced "slow" editing for Resist. Perfect for the older viewers...

Different editor for this as compared to Animate maybe?

Are you suggesting that younger viewers can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds at a time? :LOL:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?/topic/90317-have-you-ever-been-ashamed-of-geddy-lees-vocals/page__st__20#entry3338258

It's amazing

I know a lot of us have been waiting for many years to see footage ever since the eve was initially announced in 98

They could do something really special with a different stages re-release boxset

4 disc audio

3 original discs

1 bonus disc including material played on tour but not released and possible cp tour song

Everyone in top form

Add to that wish list video of the 4 songs that didn't make it to the second leg of the tour.

It's amazing

4 disc audio

3 original discs

Everyone in top form

Add to that wish list video of the 4 songs that didn't make it to the second leg of the tour.

Wasn't Big Money one of them?

I remember I saw 2 shows during the T4E tour and the first show had Big Money near the beginning but no Limelight, and then the 2nd show did have Limelight. Been awhile, sorry I don't remember exactly.

there were two legs of the test for echo tour. one leg was october of 96 to dec 96, it had the big money and subdivisions, then a summer leg in 1997, subdivisions and big money were dropped for limelight and stick it out.. on that summer leg...

really wish they would have left "half the world" on diffrent stages,, dont know why they didn't it was the only single released from TFE, other than the 2 week radio play of the tittle. Edited by nicky6

It's amazing

4 disc audio

3 original discs

Everyone in top form

Wasn't Big Money one of them?

I remember I saw 2 shows during the T4E tour and the first show had Big Money near the beginning but no Limelight, and then the 2nd show did have Limelight. Been awhile, sorry I don't remember exactly.

Big Money, Wipeout, Subdivisions, and Time and Motion were all played during the first leg. Time and Motion didn't stay in the set list for very long, but it was part of the early shows.