Zumbi - The 2112 Man

YYZumbi

I can agree with one thing mentioned / implied in this thread: this forum is particularly harsh on new members and on non-native English speakers. It takes time until you build a thick enough skin and start to enjoy the forum. If I were you Zumbi, I'd stick around a while more.

Or be dense like me :smash:

This will bring Zumbi back to the board.

I've just come across an extremely rare bootleg from the Permanent Waves tour, recorded from the benefit They did in Nepal called "Sherpa Aid". Supposedly to benefit the guides of Mt. Everest. They play Fountain of Lamneth and an early version of Camera Eye. You wanna copy?

Edited by Tombstone Mountain
  • Like 2

I've just come across an extremely rare bootleg from the Permanent Waves tour, recorded from the benefit the did in Nepal called "Sherpa Aid". Supposedly to benefit the guides of Mt. Everest. They play Fountain of Lamneth and an early version of Camera Eye. You wanna copy?

Nah. That'll just bring Fancy Dancer over here, remember? :smash:

• Like 1

I've just come across an extremely rare bootleg from the Permanent Waves tour, recorded from the benefit the did in Nepal called "Sherpa Aid". Supposedly to benefit the guides of Mt. Everest. They play Fountain of Lamneth and an early version of Camera Eye. You wanna copy?

"Sherpa Aid"... :laughing guy: :laughing guy: :P :D :rfl: :rfl:

• Like 1

Here for your entertainment my friend

If there was a benefit concert for Kool & the Gang, would it be called Kool Aid? :outtahere:

• Like 2

Zumbi sent me the following PM and asked me to post it here:

People are complaining about me being back to write on this forum in this thread: http://www.therushfo...an/page__st__80

But the reason why I created a new account was so I could get the bootleg-hard drive from this thread: http://www.therushfo...o/page__st__700

I had been waiting for it a couple of months, and dident want to lose it just because I stopped to write with my account. Thats why I created the account called Fancy Dancer. But I am only using it inside the bootleg- hard drive thread, to communicate with them, and as soon as I have got the hard-drive and sent it to next one, I will stop use the Fancy Dancer - account.

People are complaining about me being back to write on this forum in this thread: http://www.therushfo...an/page__st__80

But the reason why I created a new account was so I could get the bootleg-hard drive from this thread: http://www.therushfo...o/page__st__700

I had been waiting for it a couple of months, and dident want to lose it just because I stopped to write with my account. Thats why I created the account called Fancy Dancer. But I am only using it inside the bootleg- hard drive thread, to communicate with them, and as soon as I have got the hard-drive and sent it to next one, I will stop use the Fancy Dancer - account.

Thanks Lorraine....

But ... why? This place isn't that bad :huh:

But ... why? This place isn't that bad :huh:

Forgive me, but I'm completely confused:

1: What's a hard-drive thread?

2: Why change an account name or make a new account?

3: What will happen to the Fancy Dancer account, will that cease to be?

:blink:

I can agree with one thing mentioned / implied in this thread: this forum is particularly harsh on new members and on non-native English speakers. It takes time until you build a thick enough skin and start to enjoy the forum. If I were you Zumbi, I'd stick around a while more.

Just curious here…what distinguishes a new member and a veteran? Number of posts, time…?

Just curious here…what distinguishes a new member and a veteran? Number of posts, time…?

Probably both... and how quickly you learn how to take a punch. Haha :bitchslap:

• Like 1

Probably both... and how quickly you learn how to take a punch. Haha :bitchslap:

:LOL: :ebert: :codger:

• Like 1

I believe it was I who implied that... I haven't actually noticed too much of that (particularly aimed at you... your english is better than my own really :LOL: ), though I do recall seeing a comment demeaning Zumbi for being a Swede.

It's really no surprise that there's that sort of prejudice here :facepalm: :huh:

Here's another example: I got used to jokes about me being Brazillian , and in time Zumbi would get used to jokes about him being a Swede - ideally racial jokes wouldn't come up in any forum, but we gotta learn how to handle them. It's all in good fun anyway we should all learn not to take offense at this kind of thing.

:goodone:

Too much PC these days. :facepalm:

Nice does NOT = PC. Being NICE to each other should be a no-brainer (IMO) :huh:

• Like 1