And Now for Something Completely Different...Monty Python Thread v.2

Citizen of the World

I gotta go walkies again. :drool:

Yes, but I think that with Government backing I could make it very silly.

This thread's got silly. Started off with a nice little idea about grannies attacking young men, but now it's got silly.
  • Like 2

This thread's got silly. Started off with a nice little idea about grannies attacking young men, but now it's got silly.

This is the silliest thread I've ever been in.

I'm off to play the grand piano. :outtahere:
  • Like 2

Incidentally, its :musicnote: da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum :musicnote: Edited by Your_Lion
  • Like 2

Incidentally, its :musicnote: da-da-da-dum, da-da-da-dum :musicnote:

And I suppose you want to go and PRACTICE, eh???

• Like 3

I practice every day...well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week...I expect I must practice, oh, at least four or five times a week at least...at least four or five, only some weekends...like last weekend, there really wasn't the time, so that moved the average down a bit...but I should say it's definitely a solid four days' practice a week...at least
  • Like 2

I practice every day...well, not absolutely every day, but most days in the week...I expect I must practice, oh, at least four or five times a week at least...at least four or five, only some weekends...like last weekend, there really wasn't the time, so that moved the average down a bit...but I should say it's definitely a solid four days' practice a week...at least

And Harry, what are your hobbies outside summarizing?
  • Like 2

He has an O-level in chemo-hygiene, and his father uses him as a wastepaper basket.

• Like 2

He has an O-level in chemo-hygiene, and his father uses him as a wastepaper basket.

The headquarters of these urban idiots is here at TRF. Inside they can enjoy the company of other idiots and watch special performances of ritual idioting.
  • Like 2

The headquarters of these urban idiots is here at TRF. Inside they can enjoy the company of other idiots and watch special performances of ritual idioting.

And here with their very latest recording, "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy" :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: and the Tonettes.
  • Like 2

And here with their very latest recording, "Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got love in my tummy" :Alex: :Neil: :geddy: and the Tonettes.

:musicnote: Sit on my face and tell me that you love me :musicnote:
  • Like 2

Hall Monaco is the linner. :clap:
  • Like 2

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators.
  • Like 2

Well, thank you Cliff. Tonight's other outstanding match was the semi-final between the Bournemouth Gynaecologists and the Watford Long John Silver Impersonators.

I prefer to watch Chicago Blackhawks nowadays. :cool:
  • Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact Blackhawks vs Red Wings -, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.
  • Like 2

Ah, I, Um terribly sorry it's not in fact Blackhawks vs Red Wings -, it is in fact edited highlights of tonight's romantic movie. Er. Sorry.

Disgusting!....But more interesting.
  • Like 2

Now here's an interesting person. Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.
  • Like 2

Now here's an interesting person. Apart from being a full-time stapling machine, he can also give a cat influenza.

...Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparably superior human being, Harry Fink! :syrinx:
  • Like 2

...Ladies and gentlemen, the incomparably superior human being, Harry Fink! :syrinx:

Fast-moving...tough-talking... and just one of the many hundreds of famous people who suffer from lumbago.
  • Like 2

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man :coy: he's a woman, you see.

Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

Tell you what, all those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves, raise their arms. :hi:
  • Like 3

Look at him! He's broken both his arms and he don't go shouting about it, do he? No! 'Cos he's a man :coy: he's a woman, you see.

Look you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left!

Tell you what, all those people who don't want to stay here and shoot themselves, raise their arms. :hi:

He obviously can't raise his right hand, you silly usher person... can you raise your right leg Mr Njorl?

• Like 2