The new Batman is...

ReRushed

What if the next movie is batman beyond. Affleck would do fine playing Terry and he might actually do a decent job in the role.

...I can dream for a day that batman beyond will become a movie.

What if the next movie is batman beyond. Affleck would do fine playing Terry and he might actually do a decent job in the role.

That doesn't sound too bad actually. But I think there are 2 issues: 1) Ben is too old for the Terry character, 2) fans are easily way more interested in Bruce Wayne than Terry.

The logical thing to do would be to have Joseph Gordon-Levitt continue as John Blake Batman. But again, fans don't really want anyone except Wayne.

Damian Lewis is a great actor, so yeah I think he might be able to pull it off. However, I guess just about anyone can do better than Affleck. I have seen Daredevil and it was horrible.

I'm sure someone's got to be better than Ben Affleck. Having said that, I've never seen Daredevil. Is that a good thing?

Damian Lewis is a great actor, so yeah I think he might be able to pull it off. However, I guess just about anyone can do better than Affleck. I have seen Daredevil and it was horrible.

I'm sure someone's got to be better than Ben Affleck. Having said that, I've never seen Daredevil. Is that a good thing?

Not the worst superhero flick ever made but it did a good job being a crappy one

That doesn't sound too bad actually. But I think there are 2 issues: 1) Ben is too old for the Terry character, 2) fans are easily way more interested in Bruce Wayne than Terry.

The logical thing to do would be to have Joseph Gordon-Levitt continue as John Blake Batman. But again, fans don't really want anyone except Wayne.

Well to be honest I was also more interested in Wayne until well into the series when Terry started maturing. I think if they start it off where Terry is less of a child fans would go for it. While people want much of the popular stuff I'm noticing that fans are more open minded at this stage of the superhero movies. When I talk to people online and at work I hear more chatter about guardians of the galaxy than thor 2/captain america 2 because they're interested in something new.

Well to be honest I was also more interested in Wayne until well into the series when Terry started maturing. I think if they start it off where Terry is less of a child fans would go for it. While people want much of the popular stuff I'm noticing that fans are more open minded at this stage of the superhero movies. When I talk to people online and at work I hear more chatter about guardians of the galaxy than thor 2/captain america 2 because they're interested in something new.

Interesting and surprising about Guardians of the Galaxy. I would've liked for them to use the original Guardians team but I too want to see what happens with that flick. There are all kinds of other superhero/villain cameos possible.

They could just as easily substitute the Terry character with the Blake character for a quasi-Batman Beyond story. But that won't happen.

First Affleck? Now you scrap the body armor, go back to the musclebound suit Clooney/Kilmer made so famous. Scrap the military armor car for a futuristic formula one race car? :facepalm: Edited by alphseeker

First Affleck? Now you scrap the body armor, go back to the musclebound suit Clooney/Kilmer made so famous. Scrap the military armor car for a futuristic formula one race car? :facepalm:

There are no nipples! Maybe spandex is the way to go?

Christian Bale sucked as Batman. Sorry, but he was upstaged by every single fellow cast member.