Nocturne question

Supersyl

After the music has ended with the double snare hits... You hear kind of a blow dryer run through a flanger, and some sort of hydraulic "breathing" just before Freeze starts.... I've always wondered what it's supposed to represent.... "Car wash" was just a metaphor... :eyeroll:

After the music has ended with the double snare hits... You hear kind of a blow dryer run through a flanger, and some sort of hydraulic "breathing" just before Freeze starts.... I've always wondered what it's supposed to represent.... "Car wash" was just a metaphor... :eyeroll:

It represents the end of the song. Have a nice day.

• Like 1

You're such a dickhead :LOL:

• Like 1

You're such a dickhead :LOL:

What, you have a problem with Supersyl having a nice day? You... bastard!

:joker:

• Like 2

Great song, and the buried vocal is a perfect ending to capture the emotions of man broken and trying to find some order in his existence in this life.
  • Like 1

And I thought the "What do you lack?" at the end of Clockwork Angels was freaky. Now I hear this...thanks for the nightmares tonight.

Holy crap. That was terrifying. And awesome. I'm glad it's the afternoon or I'd be really freaked out. :blink:

• Like 1

I'd never heard that before (and I've checked out a few things from MITA)... that was kind of creepy! :scared:

Yeah That was pretty Creepy. I think that was Neil's Way of crying for "Help" in the middle of the night, while in a Car Wash!

:scared:

• Like 1

Extra creepy, I wonder how it will sound on the remix.

Whoa. I didn't even think about that.

Now I'm even more excited for the remix! :LOL: