This is Rush's final tour

nealpert

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 12 2011, 10:28 PM)
But bacon.gif made everything better, and all the assholes lived happily ever after wub.gif
goodpost.gif

Nice one! goodpost.gif

Edited by Gompers

QUOTE (CygXanTor @ May 12 2011, 06:28 PM)
Haven't read the last 11 pages, but aren't they ALL 2.gif 's "last" tour??? They all have been since P/G... sarcasm.gif eyesre4.gif

to all the brainiacs out there

my prediction is that Rush will not tour after this year.

not that they wont plan a tour

or not want to tour

or not be physically able to tour( well actually thats a grey area)

i wish i was wrong and they would keep touring forever.

i just wanted it on record

not a debate on Rush's intentions or if they should tour again.

more bacon please

QUOTE (nealpert @ May 13 2011, 06:59 AM)

to all the brainiacs out there

my prediction is that Rush will not tour after this year.

not that they wont plan a tour
or not want to tour
or not be physically able to tour( well actually thats a grey area)
i wish i was wrong and they would keep touring forever.
i just wanted it on record
not a debate on Rush's intentions or if they should tour again.
more bacon please

no.gif

QUOTE (thebernreuter @ Apr 29 2011, 07:54 AM)
Geddy's voice. I didn't go this tour because it's gotten to where it's too hard to listen to. I hate to say it because he is one of my all time vocal heroes, but he just cracks too much now. Either they need to space the dates out way more, play for less than three hours (no), play more instrumentals because they're better than ever instrumentally, or just stop. I don't want them to go out as an embarrassment like some of the shit "classic rock" bands; they're way too awesome and important to music for that.

I'm going to have to revise my thoughts here a little, and hopefully serve as the thread killer as well. I listened to the Ft. Lauderdale show the other night, and it's still an enjoyable listen. Geddy's handling himself pretty well. Some songs are really rough - Spirit of Radio - but overall he's making the best of the voice he's got right now, and I'd still pay for a ticket. I don't he can afford to lose much more of his voice, though.

eh.gif eh.gif bacon.gif I kinda think the Who were a**holes for having so many 'farewell' tours....started in 1984 folks....Nineteen Eighty Four....that is ridiculous. beathorse.gif beathorse.gif beathorse.gif

Geddy's voice...hate to admit it...have to agree...when I saw...sorry heard him sing time stand still on the CNN show American Morning...I literally cringed at the high notes..... eh.gif bacon.gif

Funny thing is when I saw him in person it was not as obvious perhaps due to volume. But that TV broadcast really equalized the sound and wow...it was rough. sad.gif

QUOTE (druid13 @ May 13 2011, 11:51 AM)
Geddy's voice...hate to admit it...have to agree...when I saw...sorry heard him sing time stand still on the CNN show American Morning...I literally cringed at the high notes..... eh.gif bacon.gif

Funny thing is when I saw him in person it was not as obvious perhaps due to volume. But that TV broadcast really equalized the sound and wow...it was rough. sad.gif

I am sure CNN didn't have the vocal processing effects applied when he sings during shows.

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ May 13 2011, 01:40 PM)
^I'll Help! goodpost.gif

Looks like this thread got hijacked again...it's time to apply MORE BACON!!!
bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif

Looks like we're two asshole just adding bacon!

bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif

The thread made it to Grand Designs! In celebration, I brought you all a can of Fish Assholes.

http://www.uglyfood.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/fish_assholes.jpg

QUOTE (USB Connector @ May 13 2011, 03:09 PM)
QUOTE (Good @ bad,andrush,May 13 2011, 01:40 PM)
^I'll Help!  goodpost.gif

Looks like this thread got hijacked again...it's time to apply MORE BACON!!!
bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif  bacon.gif

Looks like we're two asshole just adding bacon!

bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif bacon.gif

Ummm bacon in an asshole? huh.gif