Jump to content


What's for lunch


  • Please log in to reply
733 replies to this topic

#701 zepphead

zepphead

    The God Of Balance

  • Members
  • 5517 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:N. Ireland
  • Interests:Music .. Collecting music, listening, attending concerts, gym, horse racing, travelling, food & drink.

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:12 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 April 2021 - 11:54 AM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 16 April 2021 - 01:55 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 15 April 2021 - 04:03 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 04 April 2021 - 06:11 AM, said:

Today's lunch is hot wings coated in this ....
Posted Image
:musicnote: Tum...tum...tum...tum...Tums. :musicnote:
Posted Image
My safety-valve!!
Have you tried cumin seeds? I find them more effective than medicine.
I haven't heard of this but I will sure give it a try. Is there a particular amount you should take?
I usually chew them for about five minutes. You have to break them down completely in your mouth, let their properties mix with your saliva and then swallow them. They are also known as caraway seeds, but I would buy those marked/named cumin for best effect.
Thanks! I'll give it a go .... I love my spicy food but sometimes it fights back!!

Sponsored Post

#702 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 16 April 2021 - 04:31 PM

View Postzepphead, on 16 April 2021 - 04:12 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 16 April 2021 - 11:54 AM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 16 April 2021 - 01:55 AM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 04:41 PM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 15 April 2021 - 04:03 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 15 April 2021 - 03:40 PM, said:

View Postzepphead, on 04 April 2021 - 06:11 AM, said:

Today's lunch is hot wings coated in this ....
Posted Image
:musicnote: Tum...tum...tum...tum...Tums. :musicnote:
Posted Image
My safety-valve!!
Have you tried cumin seeds? I find them more effective than medicine.
I haven't heard of this but I will sure give it a try. Is there a particular amount you should take?
I usually chew them for about five minutes. You have to break them down completely in your mouth, let their properties mix with your saliva and then swallow them. They are also known as caraway seeds, but I would buy those marked/named cumin for best effect.
Thanks! I'll give it a go .... I love my spicy food but sometimes it fights back!!
I'm sure beer doesn't help either. I always have some of those seeds before... :cheers:

#703 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 32824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 22 April 2021 - 07:52 PM

WaBa Grill

Tofu veggie rice bowl with garlic serrano sauce

#704 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 23 April 2021 - 03:37 PM

Biovela cooked bologna.

#705 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 32824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 25 April 2021 - 04:54 PM

Antipasto salad and 10 piece chicken wings from a local pizza place

#706 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 26 April 2021 - 02:47 PM

Chicken marsala.

#707 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 32824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 06 May 2021 - 03:13 PM

Rib eye steak and miso soup from WaBa Grill

#708 pjbear05

pjbear05

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4875 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 08 May 2021 - 11:02 AM

Hot pastrami sub sandwich with grilled red onions, green peppers, and swiss cheese.  Half with yellow mustard, half with Russian dressing.

#709 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 32824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 10 May 2021 - 03:02 PM

fideo soup

#710 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 10 May 2021 - 03:56 PM

Scrambled eggs with onions.

#711 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 19 May 2021 - 02:18 PM

Brookdale Vienna sausage.

#712 Se├▒orPieuPieuPieu

Se├▒orPieuPieuPieu

    The Seeker

  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tobes of Hades
  • Interests:Motorcycles
    DIY
    Firearms
    Cooking/Grilling/Barbecue(meat&smoke)
    Music
    Rush

Posted 21 May 2021 - 02:17 PM

Leftover cavatappi with bolognese sauce

#713 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 27 May 2021 - 01:44 PM

Remind me never to buy Chicken of the Sea chunk light tuna in water again. Who eats this stuff?  :blink:

#714 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81272 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 10 June 2021 - 03:25 PM

Grilled Asian garlic shrimp skewers, cole slaw, fresh grapes and blueberries.

#715 invisible airwave

invisible airwave

    Natural Science Theater 3000

  • Members
  • 32824 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Upland,CA

Posted 15 June 2021 - 07:12 PM

2 veggie rice bowls (tofu, steak) for the price of 1 with a redeemable code at WaBa Grill

#716 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:03 PM

Bavarian pork wieners and vegetable salad.

#717 Lorraine

Lorraine

    Dial-Up Diva

  • Members *
  • 53196 posts
  • Gender:Female

Posted 25 June 2021 - 10:31 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 27 May 2021 - 01:44 PM, said:

Remind me never to buy Chicken of the Sea chunk light tuna in water again. Who eats this stuff?  :blink:

:codger:

#718 blackhawkrush

blackhawkrush

    Commit to the Indian

  • Members *
  • 30160 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Chicago
  • Interests:Chicago Blackhawks. Detroit Redwings. Guess which one I lied about.

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:34 AM

View PostLorraine, on 25 June 2021 - 10:31 PM, said:

View Postblackhawkrush, on 27 May 2021 - 01:44 PM, said:

Remind me never to buy Chicken of the Sea chunk light tuna in water again. Who eats this stuff?  :blink:

:codger:
No wonder he looks like that.  :eyeroll:

#719 pjbear05

pjbear05

    The Professor

  • Members *
  • 4875 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pembroke Pines, FL
  • Interests:Beer and music.

Posted 26 June 2021 - 04:07 PM

Late lunch/early dinner at a no frills seafood "diner", a kitchenside counter, stand up spots lining another counter along the perimeter windows, and picnic tables outside.  I'm wolfing down a fried combo of grouper, clam strips, shrimp, and fries; the lady to the left of me is tearing through a steamed king crab, the guy to the right of me is slurping through a dozen raw oysters being freshly shucked in front of the three of us, and we're all downing beers. Nothin' fancy, just good  seafood.

Edited by pjbear05, 26 June 2021 - 04:08 PM.


#720 goose

goose

    Honkin' in Nevada

  • Members *
  • 81272 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sierra Nevada foothills, East Slope
  • Interests:marxism

Posted 30 June 2021 - 09:32 PM

View Postblackhawkrush, on 27 May 2021 - 01:44 PM, said:

Remind me never to buy Chicken of the Sea chunk light tuna in water again. Who eats this stuff?  :blink:
cats




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users