The KFC Doubledown

JimboGames

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 06:11 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 28 2010, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 05:34 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 04:16 PM)
QUOTE (Mara @ Apr 28 2010, 03:09 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 01:29 PM)
Ugh.. none of that is ever gonna be legal in Canada. I think I'm greatful for that.

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

"Possession with intent to consume"??? laugh.gif

Ma'am, you were found to have an illegal sandwich in your possesion smuggled in from the United States, under Section 243, Article D of the Criminal Code of Canada this is an indictable offence.......how do you plea?

I plea obesity and hope you have prison gown large enough to fit my size 50 ass in.

tongue.gif

Anyone who has ever watched "Cops" knows it would be more like "It's not mine! This car belongs to a friend and I have no idea how this sandwich got in here! I didn't even know it was here!"

Things are a lil different here in Canada... when a cop pulls you over, best bet is to go with it or risk a club to the head. Ugh especially in Ontario Peel Region. You can always argue your case at the station later in a more chilled environment you know over some Horton's coffee and timbits.

Mmmmm forbidden sammich. drool1.gif

is this Naples or Canada?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 28 2010, 05:24 PM)
Ugh.. none of that is ever gonna be legal in Canada. I think I'm greatful for that.

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

Ma'am, you were found to have an illegal sandwich in your possesion smuggled in from the United States, under Section 243, Article D of the Criminal Code of Canada this is an indictable offence.......how do you plea?

I plea obesity and hope you have prison gown large enough to fit my size 50 ass in.

tongue.gif

Anyone who has ever watched "Cops" knows it would be more like "It's not mine! This car belongs to a friend and I have no idea how this sandwich got in here! I didn't even know it was here!"

Things are a lil different here in Canada... when a cop pulls you over, best bet is to go with it or risk a club to the head. Ugh especially in Ontario Peel Region. You can always argue your case at the station later in a more chilled environment you know over some Horton's coffee and timbits.

Ontario is in Canada silly. tongue.gif Peel Region is a part of Toronto where the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) are in charge. I've known a few people who got messed up by them, just for arguing their case. They aren't people to f**k with. no.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Apr 28 2010, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 28 2010, 05:24 PM)

Huh?

An illegal sandwich?

Explanation please.....

tongue.gif

Ontario is in Canada silly. tongue.gif Peel Region is a part of Toronto where the OPP (Ontario Provincial Police) are in charge. I've known a few people who got messed up by them, just for arguing their case. They aren't people to f**k with. no.gif

Mr Ways point is, Peel sounds much like Naples FL and Akron OH and having a "lil shoot the breeze" with your friendly local NJ State Trooper.

Back on topic. Never mind the issue of obesity and how it relates to cancers..how about SALMONELLA!!

After all the buzz here about this 8th day creation I lusted drooled hungered for one, and lucky me, I was working right down the street from a KFC/Taco Bell location. My day "ended early" as in f this noise in muh bellah I neeeds me muh KFC DUBBA down! I order it, grilled...a 12 strip family meal, and a (oh my god delicious) Chicken bacon ranch tostada. Bring this smorgasbord of chicken home to Mrs Be's surprise..and we dig in, the tostada? magnifica!

a couple strips on our plates with sides? superb! I cut the double down in half to share..and IT'S UNDER EFFING DONE! She backs off and kinda yells about it being not done no way don't eat it NOO..as I am already gnawing a large bite. I Swallow, damnn what flavor...and think my bite was done...I think please? it was done...

Mrs Be asks if I still have the receipt? yep..took it back today and was given a fresh one, as it should've been in the first place delicious and done!

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 02:10 PM)
I heard today that IHOP is introducing a cheesecake/pancake sandwich in an attempt to one-up KFC's tastey death sandwich.

laugh.gif

For the price of this one sandwich, I can buy 2 whole baked chickens at the grocery and get a week's worth of meals for two people out of those.

Not meaning to be a Debbie Downer here - it's just why I don't bother much with fast food. It's a ripoff. Once in a while I'll get a 99 cent grilled chicken burrito from Taco Bell for lunch,but that's pretty much the extent of it.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Apr 29 2010, 08:41 AM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Apr 28 2010, 02:10 PM)
I heard today that IHOP is introducing a cheesecake/pancake sandwich in an attempt to one-up KFC's tastey death sandwich.

laugh.gif

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/world/...article1549684/