Ouch! Dumbass kids

barney_rebel

What was that guy trying to do -- hit the kid on the bike? That's criminal!!!

I hope he's ok - but I also hope that kid on the bike is ok. Then prosecute those idiots in the car for using that vehicle as a weapon.

QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 29 2005, 06:33 AM)
What was that guy trying to do -- hit the kid on the bike? That's criminal!!!

I hope he's ok - but I also hope that kid on the bike is ok. Then prosecute those idiots in the car for using that vehicle as a weapon.

It looked to me like he just opened the door, leaned out, and got his face creamed into a parked car at 40 mph.

QUOTE (Moonraker @ Jan 29 2005, 10:33 PM)
QUOTE (paganoman @ Jan 29 2005, 06:33 AM)
What was that guy trying to do -- hit the kid on the bike?  That's criminal!!!

I hope he's ok - but I also hope that kid on the bike is ok.  Then prosecute those idiots in the car for using that vehicle as a weapon.

It looked to me like he just opened the door, leaned out, and got his face creamed into a parked car at 40 mph.

I'm not so sure. There is clearly the sound of impact as the car passes the bike. I think it's what cause him to fall out. He may have even been leaning out as to get to the kid on the bike. It's hard to tell, but I can definitely hear the impact.

Yah, it's a good thing stupid people hurt themselves. Then in future generations, there won't be anymore stupid people!

Did the kid that got leaned out of the car DIE????? I hope not; nobody deserves to die, no matter how stupid they were acting. Osama bin Laden is the exception. He can die.

wink.gif sad.gif wacko.gif

That gotta hurt...damn straight that left a mark....i knew a guy who would do stupid things like that now he's dead... died doing the thing he most loved to do...riding a bike unlike the bicycle his was a real bike

as for the rest all i can say is doh.gif

Archived