The Lickable, erm...Likeable Alex Lifeson

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13875 replies to this topic

#21 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts
  • Interests:Music, sportbikes, photography and horses...

Posted 07 September 2004 - 03:23 PM

AlexFinal.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

*BIG SIGH*

Sponsored Post

#22 ladirushfan80

ladirushfan80

Dawn's Early Light

• Members
  • 12338 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with friends and family. Spirituality. Music. Getting out in the world and trying to appreciate and make the most out of each and every day. Always a work in progress...

Posted 07 September 2004 - 05:42 PM

AlexFinal.gif  is awesome....
i honestly couldn't tell you where i found it..
and for that i'm sorry cuz i really should give credit to where credit is due...
i'll re-google and see if i can find it so i can thank that site...

glad ya'll are enjoying it ladies......

#23 Sweetmiracle

Sweetmiracle

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, reading, dancing, chasing kids, laundry(NOT!)

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:19 AM

user posted image

For some reason I like his hand....

#24 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:24 AM

QUOTE (Sweetmiracle @ Sep 8 2004, 10:19 AM)
user posted image

For some reason I like his hand....

that's okay  laugh.gif  for many reasons I'd like to BE his hand!   firedevil.gif  wub.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  wub.gif alright! alright! I'll leave the alex thread, but I'll leave you with a gift before I go...

user posted image

#25 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Horses, Wildlife, Photography, Graphic Design; and teaching love and respect for Gaia and all her creatures.

Posted 08 September 2004 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 7 2004, 12:26 AM)
AlsGalPal!  I found another one for ya!!

user posted image

LSM

MY GODDESS! He looks like our brother there LM!

Rhiannon

#26 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts
  • Interests:Rush.....um......Rush.....and.....um.......Rush......oh yeah, and RUSH! Other than that, I play the guitar, sing, love most kinds of music, including country (I sing that professionally), love photography, art, and hockey.

Posted 08 September 2004 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 8 2004, 02:43 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 7 2004, 12:26 AM)
AlsGalPal! I found another one for ya!!

user posted image

LSM

MY GODDESS! He looks like our brother there LM!

Rhiannon

i know i know SisterMine...see, it's just really tough, gals, you see, there are so many great qualities in Al (all of which could be great turn ons  biggrin.gif ), but all of them remind us of our brother.  See, this is our brother....and he plays the guitar as well and has the same exact personality as Al...

user posted image

Sorry ladies, he's married too  laugh.gif but his best friend, the one standing next to him (the blonde) isn't, and he's an amazing drummer  biggrin.gif  

#27 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:00 PM

OHHHHH, I love those long blond hair days of Alex's.  he looked so dang yummy.  Lakeside, and Rhiannon, which one was the blond in your picture of the brother?? Which one is the one with pierced ears, maybe that works??? confused13.gif   The photo coloring makes hair color difficult to distinguish... smile.gif  

#28 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Alex :), guitar playing, MMORPGs (currently playing World of Warcraft as "Kalisti", "Sacha" and "Rocinante" on the Uldman server), reading (true crime in particular), Law & Order (all flavours), The Dead Zone, Without a Trace, CSI (all varieties), MI-5, Missing, Medium, Numb3rs, Third Watch (RIP), Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Arthurian Legends

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:28 AM

Hello!

I come bearing gifts!  smile.gif

user posted image

This one was taken by Ganjagal from CP, and is one of my absolute FAVOURITE Lerxst shots smile.gif  I'm going to be using it for a new logo for my Alex Fan Community (with her permission, of course) - it was taken at Darien Lake.   wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Hope that's a good start smile.gif

For those who've not met me yet, I'm a non-recovering Lerxtaholic and unrepentant Lerxtophile.  He inspired me to pick up the guitar myself, and no matter what else happens, I will ALWAYS be grateful to him for that - it's one of the things that's helped keep me sane smile.gif   I'm homebound and disabled, so I have WAY too much time on my hands.  

I run LerxstOnline: An Unofficial Alex Lifeson Fan Community, which is less a place for Lerxst Lust (I do enough of that at everyone elses boards), and more for discussion of his work and of guitar playing in general.  (There is one forum for "tasteful appreciation of his non-musical aspects, however, so it's not ALL boring *g*)

I also run Fanlistings for the guys and Rush as a whole.  Fanlistings are basically databases where fans can sign up to indicate they're interested in talking to other fans around the world, and then look other fans up to get in touch with them.  If you're interested in those they're are:and:
  • Rush News - Um, a Rush News site that doesn't have a cool name yet smile.gif

(Like I said, I have WAY too much time on my hands *g*)

Anyway, thought I'd come and share in the Lerxst Appreciation and offer a few contributions to the cause!  smile.gif

#29 Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Rhiannon_of_Rivendell

Prime Mover

• Members *
  • 824 posts
  • Interests:Music, Hockey, Horses, Wildlife, Photography, Graphic Design; and teaching love and respect for Gaia and all her creatures.

Posted 09 September 2004 - 06:51 AM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 8 2004, 03:10 PM)
user posted image

The one on the left is his drummer, the single one. biggrin.gif The one on the right is our brother.
Actually Sis, neither one of them looks blonde in this pic  wink.gif

We should dig up some of his long hair pics...

Rhiannon

#30 Sweetmiracle

Sweetmiracle

Superconductor

• Members
  • 1017 posts
  • Interests:RUSH, reading, dancing, chasing kids, laundry(NOT!)

Posted 09 September 2004 - 08:27 AM

Hello LerxstLady!!!

We meet again! Welcome to yet another Alex droolfest!

For those who haven't met Kriselda, she has the most extensive collection of Alex pics known to womankind....She's also a lot of fun!

AlexFinal.gif

Also, I've put a few guitar mag articles up on my photobucket account. If anyone wants to read them, pm me and I'll send you the address. They're very technical, not nearly enough pictures, but they're good reading. There you can read the original PRS story....
cool.gif  

#31 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Alex :), guitar playing, MMORPGs (currently playing World of Warcraft as "Kalisti", "Sacha" and "Rocinante" on the Uldman server), reading (true crime in particular), Law & Order (all flavours), The Dead Zone, Without a Trace, CSI (all varieties), MI-5, Missing, Medium, Numb3rs, Third Watch (RIP), Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, 30 Seconds to Mars, Arthurian Legends

Posted 09 September 2004 - 11:55 AM

Thanks SweetMiracle!  Good to see you here smile.gif

#32 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:07 PM

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Sep 8 2004, 10:00 PM)
OHHHHH, I love those long blond hair days of Alex's.  he looked so dang yummy.  Lakeside, and Rhiannon, which one was the blond in your picture of the brother?? Which one is the one with pierced ears, maybe that works??? confused13.gif   The photo coloring makes hair color difficult to distinguish... smile.gif

oh sorry....yeah, and it probably wouldn't help to say the one that's pointing either, lol!  my brother has peirced ears, so the other one is single  laugh.gif  

#33 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Rhiannon_of_Rivendell @ Sep 9 2004, 07:51 AM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 8 2004, 03:10 PM)
user posted image

The one on the left is his drummer, the single one. biggrin.gif The one on the right is our brother.
Actually Sis, neither one of them looks blonde in this pic  wink.gif

We should dig up some of his long hair pics...

Rhiannon

yeas, I will have to find one...do you remember what Midnight Fires old url was?  I might be able to find one from there....

#34 Sodoff Baldrick

Sodoff Baldrick

She rides a pitch black steed...

• Members *
  • 2207 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:30 PM

WooHoo! Kris is in da house!

#35 Proggy

Proggy

The Seeker

• Members
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:The usual; music (coupled with air drumming lol), reading (mostly on-line nowadays!) and hitting the gym a couple of times a week...

Posted 09 September 2004 - 02:55 PM

Yes, I can see that Kriselda quickly found her way here... how surprising.  laugh.gif

I love her "Alex-rants", though; funny stuff written with heart and soul. She will be a great contributor to this thread.  

You go, girl!  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif    

#36 LerxstLady

LerxstLady

The Seeker

• Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:50 AM

:blush:

Ok, more pressies for the LerxstLusters in the house!  smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

#37 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (LerxstLady @ Sep 10 2004, 02:50 AM)
:blush:

Ok, more pressies for the LerxstLusters in the house!  smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

OHHHH BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!

*feeling so very faint*

Kinda makes me  feel funny, like when you are climbing the rope in gym class.... wub.gif  

#38 LakesideMaiden

LakesideMaiden

Geddy's Bard

• Members *
  • 11564 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:44 PM

[/QUOTE] OHHHH BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!

*feeling so very faint*

Kinda makes me  feel funny, like when you are climbing the rope in gym class.... wub.gif [/QUOTE]

oh no!  you didn't just say that! LOL!!!!  rofl3.gif

Edited by LakesideMaiden, 10 September 2004 - 08:46 PM.

#39 Alsgalpal

Alsgalpal

Mermaid of the Lunar Sea

• Members *
  • 16287 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Sep 10 2004, 08:44 PM)
[/QUOTE] OHHHH BE STILL MY BEATING HEART!!!!!

*feeling so very faint*

Kinda makes me  feel funny, like when you are climbing the rope in gym class.... wub.gif [/QUOTE]

oh no!  you didn't just say that! LOL!!!!  rofl3.gif

I was so kidding!!! rofl3.gif  rofl3.gif But he does make me feel strangely aroused.... laugh.gif  

#40 GhostGirl

GhostGirl

Sweetheart of Dixie

• Admin
  • 21936 posts
  • Interests:It was what I was born for —
    to look, to listen,

to lose myself
    inside this soft world —
    to instruct myself
    over and over

Posted 10 September 2004 - 09:03 PM

Wow...even this Neil Nymph went HUBBA HUBBA over this one...from the Powerwindows site:

user posted image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users