Praise the person above you

barney_rebel

QUOTE (Tide Pools @ Dec 12 2004, 04:36 PM)

I suspect that we have a lot in common,

Brother Tide Pool!!

You are most certainly NOT a bitch!!

joker.gif joker.gif joker.gif

Unfortunately she lives about 3000miles away and i probably will never meet her sad.gif

thats aboot 5000kms to you dweezz

Aboot 5000 km you say?

Damn!!

Cygnus!! rofl3.gif

When the draft comes and you need somewhere to hide, my door is open brother!!

Truly there are some hugely interesting and thought provoking folks on this board and Cynus, you are one of them!

Thank you for making my brain work! (Even if it only gets into second gear!)

trink39.gif

Chas is the kind of guy you'd be lucky to meet no matter what the circumstance. Few people are so genuine from so deep within, and Chas if I find a person like that I'll introduce you so you see what I mean. tongue.gif

Kidding - Chas is the kind of guy who seems completely at ease with himself and all around him. Very, very cool. cool.gif

Don't know much about her, but from what I do know she's a very sympathetic person. smile.gif

I don't know Trance that much but I'm sure she's really a really nice person and good looking. She has a cool pic of Geddy, and her birthday is near mine. Hey she must be cool, she's a member of TRF! laugh.gif .....and ESL!......help unsure.gif laugh.gif

One of the coolest Rush fans I have ever met, online and in person. Chas is such a lucky guy.

Who would ever have thought I was that pesky geek that spammed their thread on another board, then ended up working with her as mods at this wicked place. bekloppt.gif

Awww, gonna puddle up here... biggrin.gif NPG is a good friend, and great to talk to. She has shown me that there is a such thing as true love, and that there is hope. She is one of the best!!!! biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Alsgalpal @ Dec 21 2004, 01:29 PM)
Awww, gonna puddle up here... biggrin.gif NPG is a good friend, and great to talk to. She has shown me that there is a such thing as true love, and that there is hope. She is one of the best!!!! biggrin.gif

AGP is a strong lady who had had a lot of 'rice' recently to deal with. She has the inner strength to do the things she wants to do for herself and her lovely children.

She's fantastic. biggrin.gif

Archived