2007 - 10/03 - Glasgow, Scotland - SECC

Well I thought it was the beez kneez on the R30 tour. Magnificent!!

The only down point was after the show, we couldn't decide between food or beer. Beer eventually won - why wouldn't it, but only managed a couple before last orders!

QUOTE (Fridge @ Apr 2 2007, 08:07 PM)
It's better than the other Uk venues....Only down side is that it's in Weedgieland

msn_sheep.png

Only joking biggrin.gif

OK Glasgow...we have something to live up to!!!

Saw the show in Montreal and by god can they make a noise!! So lets see if we can live up to our reputation and gave the crazy canukes a run for their money!!

As for the show...if you dont already know the set list youre in for one mind blowing night!!!

Get your vocal chords oiled up now ladies and gentlemen!!!!

QUOTE (Milton Bridge @ Jul 11 2007, 06:51 PM)
QUOTE (Fridge @ Apr 2 2007, 08:07 PM)
It's better than the other Uk venues....Only down side is that it's in Weedgieland

msn_sheep.png

Only joking biggrin.gif

Don't knock it till you've tried it wink.gif

Sanzo!

Depends how much you want to spend! Behind the SECC there is a Crowne Plaza Hotel...expensive! But...10 mins in a taxi towards the city centre there is a premier travel inn at Charing X....less expensive. There are also Ibis and Novotel places right off of Sauchiehall St and very close to the bars etc!

Hope this helps....hope your life IS changed!!

Yes I am in Glasgow now and went into the solid rock bar, talked to a few locals who are going to the concert and like Rush too but not as much as me as they didnt seem to listen to anything beyond signals but some were at gigs in the 70s , it was a cool night, the barman knew I was into Rush and put tom sawyer on, if anyone was there on tue night, it was me jumping around the bar and airdrumming! I cannot wait for tonight

QUOTE (sanzo @ Oct 3 2007, 11:12 AM)
Yes I am in Glasgow now and went into the solid rock bar, talked to a few locals who are going to the concert and like Rush too but not as much as me as they didnt seem to listen to anything beyond signals but some were at gigs in the 70s , it was a cool night, the barman knew I was into Rush and put tom sawyer on, if anyone was there on tue night, it was me jumping around the bar and airdrumming! I cannot wait for tonight

An Irishman drunk and jumping up and down - not an uncommon site in a Glasgow bar tongue.gif

Have a graet time.

can't wait to knock off work

common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Archived