KISS: END OF THE ROAD TOUR! 2019- Possibly 2021! THE FINAL TOUR? Sacramento Rocked My KISS ARSE!

RUSHHEAD666

I've watched "Kiss: Exposed" on video. I've seen Kiss in concert without their makeup, and not the four original members before I saw them on their reunion "Alive Worldwide 1996/97 Tour". It was in Vancouver on their "Hot In the Shade 1990 World Tour" because at the time, I must've wanted to see them, and what they were like without their makeup, and face paint. If they would've improved without having it on, too. Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

To add, there isn't even one song from "Rock and Roll Over", yet, so far.

You know? I have to quote Paul Stanley tonight. You "People" my rip KISS but come on now!

Even I'm a fuckking idiot.

Typing about Peter Criss and his demise.

Hyping up Eric Singer.

But boy am I DUMB!!!!!!

Watching "KISS EXPOSED" tonight.

ERIC CARR!!!!! Come on now! Eric in my humble opinion was the best drummer in KISS and he should get some love and respect. RIP!

What if Eric never passed away and was still in KISS today?

Would you KISS Hater Masturbators still Rip KISS?

I love my Neil Peart Eric Carr comparison.

Hope you all think I should be thrown into an "ASYLUM!" LOL!!!! F OFF! I'm more sane than you think. I just live for rock and roll. Never for a woman.

So I saw the "Asylum" Tour. WASP opened. It was EPIC!!! 1985

The Cow Palace was like 47% full. Even Paul Stanley made a snide comment about how empty the joint was.

Regardless I saw an Eric Carr drum solo. He had a big beautiful red drum kit with red Simmons pads around his head!

So duh.....

In 1984 I saw RUSH at the Cow Palace for the first time in my life and of course there was Neil on his red Tama kit with red Simmons pads!!!

HELLO?????

You "People" think I a fuckking idiot drug addict. I know my shit.

I am blessed and cursed.

I don't care if you don't get my takes on life and in music.

I saw Rush in 1984 Red kit. Simmons red pads.

I saw KISS in 1985. Red kit. Simmons red pads.

I mean really. Why do I waste my time on here and 73's bandwidth???????

Don't you see the fuckking connection?????????

When I was a kid back then I had no clue that Rush opened for KISS in 1975 100 times.

This is pure luck or karma or destiny.

RUSH AND KISS FOREVER!!!!

1 plus 1 is 2 PEOPLE!!!!

I am a fool.

"Nobody's Fool"

Love

Cinderella

Earl here's the full review of the new Turbongro album from that Finnish dude.

• Like 1

I've watched "Kiss: Exposed" on video. I've seen Kiss in concert without their makeup, and not the four original members before I saw them on their reunion "Alive Worldwide 1996/97 Tour". It was in Vancouver on their "Hot In the Shade 1990 World Tour" because at the time, I must've wanted to see them, and what they were like without their makeup, and face paint. If they would've improved without having it on, too.

Wow! You saw the "Hot In The Shade" Tour? To me and a few others it's their worst album ver. Do you recall which songs form that album they played live?

I still have my "Alive Worldwide" poster framed in my office!

• Like 1

I love how they hyped it as a celebration of the entire history of Kiss. yet 16 of the 20 songs are from the makeup years.

There's one born every minute...

Yep! You are correcto mundo! I love those 16 songs! Heaven for me!! The other 4 are meh.

Yup! I was born a fool within a minute. Yet "I Was Made for Lovin' You!"

"Two Fools In A Minute"

Signed,

David Lee Roth

You know? I have to quote Paul Stanley tonight. You "People" my rip KISS but come on now!

Even I'm a fuckking idiot.

Typing about Peter Criss and his demise.

Hyping up Eric Singer.

But boy am I DUMB!!!!!!

Watching "KISS EXPOSED" tonight.

ERIC CARR!!!!! Come on now! Eric in my humble opinion was the best drummer in KISS and he should get some love and respect. RIP!

What if Eric never passed away and was still in KISS today?

Would you KISS Hater Masturbators still Rip KISS?

I love my Neil Peart Eric Carr comparison.

Hope you all think I should be thrown into an "ASYLUM!" LOL!!!! F OFF! I'm more sane than you think. I just live for rock and roll. Never for a woman.

So I saw the "Asylum" Tour. WASP opened. It was EPIC!!! 1985

The Cow Palace was like 47% full. Even Paul Stanley made a snide comment about how empty the joint was.

Regardless I saw an Eric Carr drum solo. He had a big beautiful red drum kit with red Simmons pads around his head!

So duh.....

In 1984 I saw RUSH at the Cow Palace for the first time in my life and of course there was Neil on his red Tama kit with red Simmons pads!!!

HELLO?????

You "People" think I a fuckking idiot drug addict. I know my shit.

I am blessed and cursed.

I don't care if you don't get my takes on life and in music.

I saw Rush in 1984 Red kit. Simmons red pads.

I saw KISS in 1985. Red kit. Simmons red pads.

I mean really. Why do I waste my time on here and 73's bandwidth???????

Don't you see the fuckking connection?????????

When I was a kid back then I had no clue that Rush opened for KISS in 1975 100 times.

This is pure luck or karma or destiny.

RUSH AND KISS FOREVER!!!!

1 plus 1 is 2 PEOPLE!!!!

I am a fool.

"Nobody's Fool"

Love

Cinderella

Earl here's the full review of the new Turbongro album from that Finnish dude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdkEE2yuu8Q

Thanks brother! Excellent interview!!!

• Like 1

I've watched "Kiss: Exposed" on video. I've seen Kiss in concert without their makeup, and not the four original members before I saw them on their reunion "Alive Worldwide 1996/97 Tour". It was in Vancouver on their "Hot In the Shade 1990 World Tour" because at the time, I must've wanted to see them, and what they were like without their makeup, and face paint. If they would've improved without having it on, too.

Wow! You saw the "Hot In The Shade" Tour? To me and a few others it's their worst album ever. Do you recall which songs form that album they played live?

At the "Alive Worldwide Tour 1996/97", I bought a tour book, and or program, and I still have it. On the "Hot In the Shade World Tour", from what I remember, I thought the concert wasn't bad. I really wish Ace, and Peter, were still in the band, and group, and they were wearing the makeup, and face paint, though. For, and on that night, I might as well say what the whole setlist was. For, and on a lot, or most of the tour, I think it was the same setlist. The songs performed were:

I Stole Your Love

Deuce

Heaven's On Fire

Crazy, Crazy Nights

Black Diamond

Shout It Out Loud

Strutter

Calling Dr. Love

I Was Made For Lovin' You

Rise to It

Fits Like A Glove

Hide Your Heart

Lick It Up

God of Thunder

Forever

Cold Gin

Tears Are Falling

I Love It Loud

Love Gun

Detroit Rock City

Encore:

I Want You

Rock and Roll All Nite

Edited by Derek19
  • Like 1

Wow! You saw the "Hot In The Shade" Tour? To me and a few others it's their worst album ever. Do you recall which songs form that album they played live?

At the "Alive Worldwide Tour 1996/97", I bought a program, and I still have it. On the "Hot In the Shade World Tour", from what I remember, I thought the concert wasn't bad. I really wish Ace, and Peter, were still in the band, and group, and they were wearing the makeup, and face paint, though. For, and on that night, I might as well say what the whole setlist was. For, and on a lot, or most of the tour, I think it was the same setlist. The songs performed were:

I Stole Your Love

Deuce

Heaven's On Fire

Crazy, Crazy Nights

Black Diamond

Shout It Out Loud

Strutter

Calling Dr. Love

I Was Made For Lovin' You

Rise to It

Fits Like A Glove

Hide Your Heart

Lick It Up

God of Thunder

Forever

Cold Gin

Tears Are Falling

I Love It Loud

Love Gun

Detroit Rock City

Encore:

I Want You

Rock and Roll All Nite

Wow Derek! Thanks for posting. I like the set list!

I still have my 1996 Tour Book too!

You should see the tour book on this tour Derek. Incredible high quality!! It's a think of beauty.

I mean let's face it. In my mind only RUSH and KISS still do and did tour books.

Can you name any current bands who put the money and time into creating a tour book? It's a lost art form in my mind. I have hundreds of them since 1982.

Now I seem to be being a t shirt as a swag memory.

• Like 1

You're welcome, and it's no problem, Earl. I think the "Alive Worldwide Tour 1996/97" tour book, and or program was made up really well, and there are great photos in it, too. I haven't known what the percentage of artists, and bands, and groups have tour books, and or programs put together, and like the way "Rush", and "Kiss" did.

To add, there isn't even one song from "Rock and Roll Over", yet, so far.

Taking my son to the show in August. We have seen them two times together. I have seen Kiss a total of 7 times before this upcoming show. Most of my shows were not the original lineup. I was ages 7-10 in their hey day LOL. In the 80's when I was old enough to go to concerts, I saw them on the Animlize, Asylum and Hot In The Shade tours, then was able to catch them on the reunion tours in 96/97 and 2000. Then see them with the current lineup 2 times.

I am shocked we are not getting Dr Love, Christine Sixteen or I Want You from this great Kiss album. Maybe they will change things up by the time they come here in August. But those are all classics that must be played.

Also would love to see Making Love, I Stole Your Love and a deeper cut like Creatures Of The Night or something from Revenge. I also would night mind a Paul solo tune like Tonight You Belong To Me...that is a freaking killer song.

ANYWAY...ONE LAST TIME IN AUGUST!!!!

• Like 2

Not to pick nits, but Christine Sixteen was on Love Gun, an album I haven't heard since I was about 10.

My father was trying to teach me the accordion. But he was an impatient teacher with a horrible temper, and I wasn't a good student at that age. So after screaming at me for not tapping my foot, he said I was done... "and no more KISS!" He grabbed my albums as he stormed out of my room and smashed Love Gun on the back of my new bike. Haven't heard it since. It's almost like a point of pride now.

Not to pick nits, but Christine Sixteen was on Love Gun, an album I haven't heard since I was about 10.

My father was trying to teach me the accordion. But he was an impatient teacher with a horrible temper, and I wasn't a good student at that age. So after screaming at me for not tapping my foot, he said I was done... "and no more KISS!" He grabbed my albums as he stormed out of my room and smashed Love Gun on the back of my new bike. Haven't heard it since. It's almost like a point of pride now.

Are you sure you're not Tommy Lee? He got started on the accordion. He has a funny story about being in Jr. High and some friends asking if they heard accordion coming from his house. He tried really hard to make them believe he was learning keyboards :LOL:

Yep...nice catch. I meant Ladies Room.

Rumor? I heard they aren't really playing instruments and signing but piping sound in. Whaaa?

That is a bunch of horse shit. They are playing their instruments, but no doubt have back tracking for vocals big time...like many old bands and new do these days.

I also would night mind a Paul solo tune like Tonight You Belong To Me...that is a freaking killer song.

ANYWAY...ONE LAST TIME IN AUGUST!!!!

That would be great!

I love that Paul solo song but give me "MOVE ON!"

As you all know I'm very strange.

I woke up this morning with "Love In Chains" playing in my head.

• Like 1

Take Me Away (Together as One) is a monster song as well off his solo record. Screams classic late 70's Proggy style rock. I love Pauls solo record...even more than Ace's as Ace can't sing for shit. Ace's record is good...but at this point has become extremely overrated. Funny thing is Paul's album I believe sold the least. Yet is overall the best sounding and best song writing. Gene and Peter's efforts were just dreadful. Blech!!!
  • Like 1

Take Me Away (Together as One) is a monster song as well off his solo record. Screams classic late 70's Proggy style rock. I love Pauls solo record...even more than Ace's as Ace can't sing for shit. Ace's record is good...but at this point has become extremely overrated. Funny thing is Paul's album I believe sold the least. Yet is overall the best sounding and best song writing. Gene and Peter's efforts were just dreadful. Blech!!!

I've always been an Ace guy but I totally get your point. I absolutely love Ace's raspy vocals and for my ears, Ace's songs in KISS kick the most ASS!

I don't know what Gene and Peter were thinking either with their solo efforts. Dreadful. "Wish Upon A Star?" Really?? Puke Balls!!!!!

Paul Stanley is a frigging genius and deserves to make every single penny he makes!!!

• Like 1

I've always been an Ace guy but I totally get your point. I absolutely love Ace's raspy vocals and for my ears, Ace's songs in KISS kick the most ASS!

I don't know what Gene and Peter were thinking either with their solo efforts. Dreadful. "Wish Upon A Star?" Really?? Puke Balls!!!!!

Paul Stanley is a frigging genius and deserves to make every single penny he makes!!!

Ace's vocals are more clean than raspy.

• Like 1

Earl will be making an announcement tomorrow to finally admit his love for black metal! Look out for it!

"Put on your black leather" Pat. "Shock Me!"

No thanks! Black Metal is all yours!

You'll get into it Earl...and if you don't it won't matter I'll keep the death metal and black metal coming endlessly!

• Like 2

Earl will be making an announcement tomorrow to finally admit his love for black metal! Look out for it!

"Put on your black leather" Pat. "Shock Me!"

No thanks! Black Metal is all yours!

You'll get into it Earl...and if you don't it won't matter I'll keep the death metal and black metal coming endlessly!

Endlessy death metal and black metal? Earl, please do us a favour and convert. :outtahere:

• Like 2