2018 TRF NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge!

edhunter

Those douchebags didn't take part in the post game handshake. Low life sore losers.

The UK players? I didn't watch the game because I can't stand the sight of the used car dealer on the sidelines.

• Like 1

Those douchebags didn't take part in the post game handshake. Low life sore losers.

The UK players? I didn't watch the game because I can't stand the sight of the used car dealer on the sidelines.

Yes, the Kentucky players. They sulked off to the locker room, dejected losers.

Yes, the Kentucky players. They sulked off to the locker room, dejected losers.

It is a little surprising considering that they can get a head start on what they came there for.

Bell Biv and DeVoe (or at least the third) are out.

KU joins the Elite Eight.

Nova and the Mountaineers in a good one though Nova now up by 9. Make it 7.

Loyola up 12 on K State at the half. Yeah, baby!

One out of 37 of the participants in my work pool actually had Loyola in the Final Four. He still probably won't win.

• Like 1

I need Villanova to win out, and Kansas to beat Duke. If Villanova wins tomorrow and Duke beats Kansas, then it'll go to goose.

Either way it'll all be decided before the Final. The other half of the draw has been obliterated for everyone.

Edited by edhunter

Loyola puts on a clinic in defeating KState.

Having spent Fri/Sat exploring the Ruby Mine in Eureka, one of Nevada's "living ghost towns", I just caught the scores/highlights. Loyola is for real, it seems. It will be interesting to see them take on Michigan, who's playing great ball as well.

My wife's family bracket, with over 50 entries is being led by an 8 yr old. If Nova loses and Kansas wins tomorrow he'll have it wrapped up before the Final Four is even played.

:LOL:

A crazy year.

I need Villanova to win out, and Kansas to beat Duke. If Villanova wins tomorrow and Duke beats Kansas, then it'll go to goose.

Either way it'll all be decided before the Final. The other half of the draw has been obliterated for everyone.

I'm in a great spot. If Duke wins, I win. And if Duke loses...Duke loses!!!!
  • Like 1

Hate to pull for you to lose, so I'll just say, let's go Jayhawks!

• Like 1

Rock chock.

I just hope that Duke loses and that Gary Trent Jr misses the game winning shot with Duke down 1 no matter how much it affects my pool chances.

It's basically down to goose or myself. All of goose's remaining possible points are with Duke. I can survive a Duke win if Villanova wins it all. If Kansas wins today, I would still need Villanova to make it to the final.

If Texas Tech makes the final, network execs will be jumping off buildings.

Well, the Final Four is on tbs, so they'll get 20 times their normal rankings.

But CBS looks to be all in, 60 Minutes is even running a couple of segments about basketball(s).

Rock chock.

I just hope that Duke loses and that Gary Trent Jr misses the game winning shot with Duke down 1 no matter how much it affects my pool chances.

I'd add to that, that on the same play, Grayson "Tripper" Allen gets accidentally tripped, falls and hits his face, knocking out several teeth in the process.

• Like 1

Rock chock.

I'd add to that, that on the same play, Grayson "Tripper" Allen gets accidentally tripped, falls and hits his face, knocking out several teeth in the process.

Or on the previous play he' fouled someone taking a 60 ft desperation 3.
  • Like 1