Does Rush view this forum?

workingcinderellaman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't prove it about Rush, but I'd bet that they've at least read over the forum before... not sure about creating accounts.

However, we all know who's REALLY been doing some TRF snooping... and whining.

http://www.metalsludge.tv/main/modules/subjects/pages/PortnoyPurple.jpg

I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I know that if I was in a highly successful band, I would want to know what the fans are saying. I don't know if they do it often, but i'm sure they do visit.

I'd love to find out that Geddy saw my Vincent interview with "him". z7shysterical.gif

Seeing that typing "Rush Forum" into google yields this site, it is highly plausible that the boys have stumbled across this site at one time or another. However I doubt they post on here or seriously lurk it. They are pretty busy after all.

QUOTE (Freewill87 @ Aug 14 2007, 02:29 PM)
Seeing that typing "Rush Forum" into google yields this site, it is highly plausible that the boys have stumbled across this site at one time or another. However I doubt they post on here or seriously lurk it. They are pretty busy after all.

Are you saying I'm not busy?

QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 14 2007, 03:23 PM)
I couldn't prove it about Rush, but I'd bet that they've at least read over the forum before... not sure about creating accounts.

Why is he snooping ? Mike Portnoy is a Rush fan just like you are. He just happens to be famous and he has to read alot of dickhead comments about his own band. Your here Mustard, are you snooping ?

ive always wanted to post this question tongue.gif if they visited i think they would be in hysterics. and also sometimes dissapointed, when people refuse to accept other ideas, and start argumants about it, when they have so many songs that convey the opposite of that behaviour.

also where is portnoy? what thread has he been in! thats way cool...

QUOTE (tick @ Aug 14 2007, 05:02 PM)
QUOTE (Mustard Death @ Aug 14 2007, 03:23 PM)

Why is he snooping ? Mike Portnoy is a Rush fan just like you are. He just happens to be famous and he has to read alot of dickhead comments about his own band. Your here Mustard, are you snooping ?

laugh.gif

Yeah... he comes on here to make sure no one bad mouths mustard or death.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 14 2007, 02:27 PM)
I wouldn't doubt it for a minute. I know that if I was in a highly successful band, I would want to know what the fans are saying. I don't know if they do it often, but i'm sure they do visit.

I'd love to find out that Geddy saw my Vincent interview with "him". z7shysterical.gif

Wait... What do you mean by "My Vincent interview"? Vincent did the interview himself! Give him some credit, will ya???!!

laugh.gif

QUOTE (priest_of_syrinx @ Aug 14 2007, 06:08 PM)
QUOTE (Necromancer @ Aug 14 2007, 02:27 PM)
I wouldn't doubt it for a minute.  I know that if I was in a highly successful band, I would want to know what the fans are saying.  I don't know if they do it often, but i'm sure they do visit. 

I'd love to find out that Geddy saw my Vincent interview with "him".  z7shysterical.gif

Wait... What do you mean by "My Vincent interview"? Vincent did the interview himself! Give him some credit, will ya???!!

laugh.gif

wacko.gif Yea, now I'm all confused.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 14 2007, 06:51 PM)
I'm sure Michael Mosbach has checked this and other sites out just to be on the safe side.

yes.gif Neil wrote this in R30 Roadshow. Michael runs Neil's "MySpace" and reads the various boards for "security reasons" . . . as well as a good laugh, I would imagine!!!

Hare biggrin.gif

I know that the band does view this forum because my brother, who thinks he's a biker, works with this guy who rides with Peart up in Wyoming, Montana, and sometimes Alberta. My brother says that often the topic of conversation is this very forum.

QUOTE (Iron Dog @ Aug 14 2007, 10:35 PM)
I know that the band does view this forum because my brother, who thinks he's a biker, works with this guy who rides with Peart up in Wyoming, Montana, and sometimes Alberta. My brother says that often the topic of conversation is this very forum.

Tell your brother to tell his friend to tell Neil that we all said What's up?

if they do read this, theyre probably saying to themselves: "wow, these guys are total geeks." rofl3.gif

but i dont think they have time, what with all their doings. i think geddy would rather be checking mlb stats tongue.gif

but in case they are reading,

hi guys! thanks for the awesome music!

OK TRF members, you guessed right. I do read TRF regularly. I just love the fact that so many have so much time to think and talk about us.

Thank you TRF members, and remember..........always be British!

Love,

Neil

If they do visit, and that's a BIG IF, then they probably laugh at some of the comments, but mostly, are probably creeped out by most of the comments.

Yes, many on this forum are just a wee bit obsessed with the band fing.gif

QUOTE (Fish Stick15 @ Aug 14 2007, 11:34 PM)
Obsessed is an under statement. Probaly like half of us have like dreams about them, i know i do...yea... unsure.gif

I hope they are not perverted sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Aug 14 2007, 07:54 PM)
QUOTE (Iron Dog @ Aug 14 2007, 10:35 PM)
I know that the band does view this forum because my brother, who thinks he's a biker, works with this guy who rides with Peart up in Wyoming, Montana, and sometimes Alberta.  My brother says that often the topic of conversation is this very forum.

Tell your brother to tell his friend to tell Neil that we all said What's up?

spit6ph.gif

That was good. You owe me a new keyboard!!!

Archived