Euro 2016 France

I do think that France would destroy Portugal in the final so at this point i almost have to pull for the home team. Germany looked too tepid yesterday, no t a good sign.

So...a heck of an Irish sports day for me. We have championship Irish hurling on tv...I arrived in Killarney to find out thst the Killarney team was hosting the football championship...and they won! The streets are teaming with 10,000 drunk leprechauns and hobbits!

And Euro 2016 is about to start... Can't wait to see them all mimic the Iceland chant!

Hurling? does that take place after the drinking competition?? :P

I'll have your answer within the hour! :LOL:

After that result in Paris tonight, i must admit to having serious bad JuJu about Wednesdays game with Portugal.. who have yet to hit form !

Holy shite, what a roller-coaster game. My lifespan sank at least 2 years. :hail:

Don't you krazy krauts practice penalties?!? :LOL:

Tactics mate. Wait till you see how Müller destroys the French dream... :LOL:

Holy shite, what a roller-coaster game. My lifespan sank at least 2 years. :hail:

Here's hoping!
  • Like 1

After that result in Paris tonight, i must admit to having serious bad JuJu about Wednesdays game with Portugal.. who have yet to hit form !

Agreed.

Agreed.

:facepalm: Thanks a lot for the depressing thought -

I just realized how much Ronaldo reminds me of the whiny Anakin Skywalker - He's a spoiled brat, he cries, he has serious anger management issues, he's self-absorbed and yet sadly he does possess some skills.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/anakin_zpsty2nqhcf.jpg

Edited by alphseeker

Agreed.

:facepalm: Thanks a lot for the depressing thought -

I just realized how much Ronaldo reminds me of the whiny Anakin Skywalker - He's a spoiled brat, he cries, he has serious anger management issues, he's self-absorbed and yet sadly he does possess some skills.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j199/bauhaus92/anakin_zpsty2nqhcf.jpg

:LOL:

Here's hoping!

We all remember what happened the last time Germany played the host country in a semifinal of a major tournament. #7-1

• Like 1

Here's hoping!

Ouch.

We all remember what happened the last time Germany played the host country in a semifinal of a major tournament. #7-1

So what do we think is goal of the tournament so far? Off the top of my head I'd say Shaqiri's against Poland (think it was Poland).

Player of the tournament? Payet for France I'd say.

Sadly, I'll have to agree and pick Shaqiri's goal as well. Although, that one scored by the guy who looks like he came out of a Mad Max movie for Belgium against Wales was also pretty good.
  • Like 1

So what do we think is goal of the tournament so far? Off the top of my head I'd say Shaqiri's against Poland (think it was Poland).

Sadly, I'll have to agree and pick Shaqiri's goal as well. Although, that one scored by the guy who looks like he came out of a Mad Max movie for Belgium against Wales was also pretty good.

I thought Robson-Kanu's in the same game was marginally better, just because of the unexpected nature of it. Plus he was released by a championship club before the tournament started!

• Like 1

I thought Robson-Kanu's in the same game was marginally better, just because of the unexpected nature of it. Plus he was released by a championship club before the tournament started!

Yeah, the finish was very good, but the three defenders all looked like fools going the other way. That made life a lot easier for RK. Edited by blackhawkrush