Euro 2016 France

Can Wales progress by beating the Belgians?

Sounds a tall order, but they did well in the two qualifying matches against them.

Glad to see Germany has started playing like we know they can. Italy have never lost to Germany

outside of friendlies, will this be Germany's time to stop that run?

Portugal, still not convincing.

As for France Vs Iceland, I fear this could be the end of the line for the Vikings, but they have been written off so often, there's no guarantee of that.

Amazing.

As for France Vs Iceland

England's nightmare continues, Wales in the semis.

What a great game - What spirit showed by Wales. To bad they lost their best player from today, Ramsey was all over the place. Don't understand how you can carry 1 yellow card all the way into the quarters and then you get booted from the semi's for one more questionable call. :wtf:
  • Like 1

What a great game - What spirit showed by Wales. To bad they lost their best player from today, Ramsey was all over the place. Don't understand how you can carry 1 yellow card all the way into the quarters and then you get booted from the semi's for one more questionable call. :wtf:

He would've been fine had he gotten that card in the semi. They erase all the yellow stuff after the quarters. Bad luck. You do realize, however, this puts Ronaldo in the final, right?

Before Euro 2016, people in Iceland were complaining for having the ugliest jerseys. Now, thousands of orders for them are coming in from Scotland. I wonder why. ;)
  • Like 1

He would've been fine had he gotten that card in the semi. They erase all the yellow stuff after the quarters. Bad luck. You do realize, however, this puts Ronaldo in the final, right?

Ronaldo doesn't have 1/100th of the heart every one of the Wales players have. He wants it for all the wrong reasons which means there is a good chance "Wales Prevails" :P
  • Like 2

Ronaldo doesn't have 1/100th of the heart every one of the Wales players have. He wants it for all the wrong reasons which means there is a good chance "Wales Prevails" :P

I agree with you, Portugal doesn't play as a team. Many of them look at themselves as the biggest star in the starting eleven. And they did have two overtimes already. That said, they will be a tough nut to crack. Good luck to Wales. :madra:
  • Like 2

Jesus fecking christ fecking Wales, feck.

I managed to catch the second half. Glorious! The support for Wales was nearly unanimous at the pub in the Hollywood Inn! :cheerleader:

WAAAAAALES!!!!!!

• Like 2

Absolutely stupid.

ETA: the rule, not you :LOL:

Edited by goose
  • Like 1

Sounds a tall order, but they did well in the two qualifying matches against them.

Glad to see Germany has started playing like we know they can. Italy have never lost to Germany

As for France Vs Iceland, I fear this could be the end of the line for the Vikings, but they have been written off so often, there's no guarantee of that.

Amazing.

Here's hoping that team spirit can carry Iceland over France!
  • Like 1

Amazing.

Here's hoping that team spirit can carry Iceland over France!

Not a fan of France, but that Iceland commentator is really getting on my nerve. He will drop the mike on Sunday. :bang bang: :blah:

Jesus fecking christ fecking Wales, feck.

I managed to catch the second half. Glorious! The support for Wales was nearly unanimous at the pub in the Hollywood Inn! :cheerleader:

WAAAAAALES!!!!!!

I'm happy to see a team that never won classify this way and remain on semi finals status. It does mean a lot to them.

Congratulations! :clap:

Go Wales!!!

Edited by rhyv
  • Like 3

Tonight should see a real cracker.

Germany will be determined to beat Italy, and are finally clicking.

Everyone is fit and available for selection.

At least Frau Leghorn will not be moaning about more football tonight.

• Like 1

Tonight should see a real cracker.

Germany will be determined to beat Italy, and are finally clicking.

Everyone is fit and available for selection.

At least Frau Leghorn will not be moaning about more football tonight.

Nobody should miss this one. In fact, I think people should go to prison for not watching this game. :P
  • Like 1