Name Change

HemiBeers

I like the new Mopar inspired name. Drinking a couple of beers while turning wrenches on a 426 HEMI.

I have a Hemi 5.7 liter and will not say one bad word about Dodge. Every time I do, something else breaks or stops working.

I'm sorry to hear that. I own two modern HEMI engines since 2009, a 5.7 and 6.1 haven't had any problems.

I really wasn't going for the Mopar reference, but hey it fits I guess. I was quite surprised this name wasn't already taken.

Edited by HemiBeers

Everyone should do a name change at once. It's like alzheimers where you meet the same new friends every 15 minutes. Ok, whhhhhhhy am I italicized? It's implying my political preferences should lean to the right...WRONG!
  • Like 1

Everyone should do a name change at once. It's like alzheimers where you meet the same new friends every 15 minutes. Ok, whhhhhhhy am I italicized? It's implying my political preferences should lean to the right...WRONG!

Which way does the tower in Pisa lean?

Edited by Lorraine

It leans to the right, which means it's f***ed up.

• Like 1

Honestly, is this necessary?

She asked a question and I answered it. Close your eyes if you don't want to read it.

Some of us have significantly handicapped ourselves in this whole "new screen name" thingy.

Feeling left out, Tom? Me too. What are we going to do?

Lorraine should I change my name to MrMcLachlan ???

She asked a question and I answered it. Close your eyes if you don't want to read it.

Go ahead and play this game. I'm sure you feel impressed with yourself.

Some of us have significantly handicapped ourselves in this whole "new screen name" thingy.

Feeling left out, Tom? Me too. What are we going to do?

Lorraine should I change my name to MrMcLachlan ???

That's a good idea. We can call you Mr. Mac. :)

Someone needs their cookies and milk.

I'm not going to lie to you Sam...I could go for some cookies and milk.
  • Like 1

Yes, Sam. Dr. ReGor wants to know what kind of cookies you intend to serve us.

Are they home-made or store bought?

• Like 1

Yes, Sam. Dr. ReGor wants to know what kind of cookies you intend to serve us.

Are they home-made or store bought?

They have these mint Oreos now that taste just like Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies...with some ice cold milk...mmmmmmm!!!!

• Like 1

Just for the heck of it, maybe tomorrow I'll call some of the pretentious cosmetic surgeons that have cropped up nearby and ask if they could help me in my quest to become a Woolly Mammoth
  • Like 3